Club Arnage
May 14, 2024, 08:35:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Life's a bitch  (Read 41908 times)
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2007, 10:33:54 pm »

Marius. I am always crap at saying things under such circumstances.... We feel for you both. Thoughts and regards from Rex & Claire.

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sûrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2007, 10:38:43 pm »

Nothing I can say that others havent already and more eloquently than I. Helen and I wish you both the best of times and memories for what time there is left ...
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2007, 05:41:52 pm »

Marius & Frederique

You our both in our thoughts and prayers.

Barry & Jo
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2007, 09:42:11 pm »

So sorry Marius, treasure your time together and remember the good times, they will be with you forever.
Ian and Lorna
Jason
CA Veteran

Has anyone booked my hospital room?

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2007, 01:06:54 am »

Marius, so sorry to hear this news, my thoughts and heart go to you and Frederique at this time. I don't know what to say. So for now all I can say is enjoy your time and remember each and every smile and good time you have together.

Wooosh!!!!
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2007, 09:43:11 am »

Holy crap man, I can't imagine what you and Frederique must be going through right now, it's just tragic news. Life really does deal some cruel cards sometimes and this truly is one of them.

I wish the both of you all the strength in the world, and that you enjoy the time you have left together to the full.

All the best my friend, my thoughts are with you both.

Rusty

The Brethren Rock
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2007, 06:44:07 am »

Such sad news. Words escape me.
Phil
Mr. Invincible Mou
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2007, 10:30:24 am »

Cry

I really am totally shocked at this news.

Marius and Frederique, you have my love and deepest thoughts.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2007, 11:24:39 pm »

Flabbergasted also. Paddy and Paul visited us this evening presenting a cheque with an for us unbelievable amount on it. We have no way of expressing how your sympathy makes us feel. A big thank you is all we can come up with.

Today we also heard from the doctors that there is only one option left, the same treatment as 8 years ago, to which Frederique said quit clearly no to.... I don't wanna state any expectations of success, but they are low, very low. But it's the only option left. They want her to hospitalised asap off course, but will have to give us a bit more time, as we wan't one of our 'to-do's' done before they start treating her, we are getting married on Januari 7th. We will have our honeymoon before instead of after, and will leave for a couple of days in Bergen, Norway, Thursday 20th.

Again, a big thanks to all of you for your sympathy.

Marius & Frédérique.

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2007, 11:48:20 pm »

Phew - the secret is out now!  Grin

I hope you have a lovely visit to Bergen followed by a fabulous honeymoon and wedding and wish both you every happiness in whatever the future may bring.

F
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2007, 11:54:58 pm »

It's been an honour to represent all 88 people who donated. For me it has been quite hard to answer all emails, so herewith I would like to say a Big Thank You to all involved. I have printed out your emails and gave them to Marius and Frédérique, so they can read back all the warm words.

Can't thank you all enough...

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2007, 11:59:58 pm »

It's been an honour to represent all 88 people who donated. For me it has been quite hard to answer all emails, so herewith I would like to say a Big Thank You to all involved. I have printed out your emails and gave them to Marius and Frédérique, so they can read back all the warm words.

Can't thank you all enough...

That is the best Christmas picture I have ever seen, Marius and Frédérique have a great one.

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2007, 09:52:13 am »

Thank God for that, I'm crap at secrets!

Best wishes for the best Christmas, Wedding and Honeymoon you can have - we'll be thinking of you  Smiley
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2007, 09:58:57 am »

I'm glad that, collectively, we've been able to do something positive for you - just sad that, despite all our various talents, there is not much more that we could do other than offer our sympathy and thoughts.  I'm also glad though that, of all things that CA and DfH can't usually manage to do very well, this one remained a surprise.  Thanks to the DfH guys for organising it and making it happen.  

I really hope that you have a great time in Norway, over Christmas, and a super wedding on 7 January, before you go through the turmoil of treatment and the uncertainty that it brings.  I hope, too, that you can find a dazzling rainbow at some point in each and every day to brighten and lighten the load.  

All the very best to both of you,

MG Mark
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 10:00:55 am by mgmark » Logged

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sûrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2007, 10:28:37 am »

Thanks Paddy for masterminding it all and as Neil said, what a great Christmas present to everyone. Have a great honeymoon and the best wedding in January and enjoy every moment that you have. You have our very best wishes for the future, however long and whatever it brings.  Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: