Club Arnage
May 12, 2024, 06:42:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Petit Le Mans?  (Read 22236 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 05:28:13 pm »

Yep, I stand corrected, bikes, not bikers. Wink
 Michael Schumacher...Please fall off the face of the planet.
Fax
Will help you push.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 10:10:30 pm »

In a perhaps futile attempt to get this thread back on the subject - Randy - what are your plans for this? When are you going? How many? Where you gonna be?
There was some talk of you driving up on Thursday - is that still your intention?
As last year, we'll stay Sat night at the track, rather than risk it with the GA law enforcement community. Assuming that you are doing the same, any chance you could make a little room for my Suburban and Dave's Vette, like last year?
Get right back to me, you crazy freak! 

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
wadespeed1

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 12:55:45 am »

I will be part of a crowd of around 8 seasoned endurance racing fans coming down from North Carolina. Most of the crowd would love to hear more about Lemans if anyone would care to drink too much and go on and on about the adventure.

Oh yes, Road Atlanta is much closer to us than S------ so we could bring extra equipment/provisions for those travelling extended distances.
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2006, 03:49:47 pm »

OK,here goes.
We are leaving St.Pete either Weds.night after work or eeaaarrrrllllyyyy Thurs.morning.
I am riding with MyCarr and MyDonna in thier RV.
Julian and Floris of DFH are flying to Orlando on the 25th.They are renting a car and staying with MC and MD for a couple of days before we head out.They are going to follow us to the races  and after the races head to the east coast to stay with Jupiter John.
We are going to get the same spot as all the years before.Should be a pretty good showing of Turn 10 peoples.
Should be no problem saving a little room.

I am looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Someone try and talk fax into coming.

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Fax
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 05:11:40 pm »

Hey Randy, I'd love to come down, really!  The Petit is one of my favorite races of the year and its painful as hell to miss it.  However absence of income is a big deterrent to attending.  If I was employed, I'd be packed and ready to go now.  I wouldn't be able to do this track day instruction thing at Mid-Ohio tomorrow if my buddy hadn't won the free passes and is picking up the hotel room.  Have a beer (or twenty) for me at Road Atlanta.
Cheers,
Watching it at the pub Fax
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 05:21:48 pm by Fax » Logged
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2006, 05:15:04 pm »

Cry

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2006, 06:40:13 pm »

Yep, I stand corrected, bikes, not bikers. Wink
Valentino Rossi forever, Michael Schumacher...Please fall off the face of the planet.
Fax

Gotta go with you there Fax, if you want edge of your seat racing then it has to be MotoGP, Superbiges etc, not wild about Motocross though.

My brother has been all over Europe on his Honda Blackbird (180mph+) watching the MotoGP and says the crowds can be a lot of fun too.

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2006, 09:04:52 pm »

OK,here goes.
We are leaving St.Pete either Weds.night after work or eeaaarrrrllllyyyy Thurs.morning.
I am riding with MyCarr and MyDonna in thier RV.
Julian and Floris of DFH are flying to Orlando on the 25th.They are renting a car and staying with MC and MD for a couple of days before we head out.They are going to follow us to the races  and after the races head to the east coast to stay with Jupiter John.
We are going to get the same spot as all the years before.Should be a pretty good showing of Turn 10 peoples.
Should be no problem saving a little room.

I am looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Someone try and talk fax into coming.

Thanks for this Randy - day-fags that we are, we probably ain't going to get there until early Saturday morning (too old to sleep in the back of the 'burban two nights running0. We'll see ya's all trackside and if you could clear the riff-raff so that we can get our cars alongside for the evening, that would be absolutely splendid, old chap.
Likewise, looking forward to seeing you again - been too damn long.

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
chop456
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Team YFDS

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2006, 10:17:01 am »

Where did Lee Self dissapear to?  Can I assume he'll be there as well?

I stole DelBoy's lighter and lived to tell the tale.
ricardo_T
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2006, 12:53:15 pm »

Really looking forward to my first ever trip to the Petit, and meeting up with some of the CA crew. Randy - we met at the Champagne Bar at Le Mans this year, but it was all a little hazy! As part of 'Team Harper' this year, I'm sure the brothers will be gentle with this Petit virgin....

Fax - get your a*rse down there!

Rich
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2006, 01:42:28 pm »

My brother has been all over Europe on his Honda Blackbird (180mph+) watching the MotoGP and says the crowds can be a lot of fun too.

>Martini...

totally agree.. the moto gp is wikkid.. and we know how to party Grin

Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2006, 03:22:21 am »

Well, guess I'd better chime in.  Tickets and Parking passes are bought.  Matt - we're totally relying on you for equipment and beer hauling this year. At least the RoadToad had a couple of square cms of trunk space and a "backseat".  I can almost get 4 CDs and a radar detector in after my curvy ass has been situated.  I must say, this car is turning out to be considerably more fun than I expected.  Ricardo - bring your flying hat and goggles!

Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2006, 09:35:41 pm »

The sales blurb for both the C5 and C6 reckons you can get two sets of golf clubs in the trunk of a vette - that may be, but I couldn't get a "Polar Roller" in mine, upright, that is.
I have a significant amount of room, so dinna worry about beer, coolers, chairs, bags and tents.
I'm going to book the Friday overnight in Buford GA, so we don't have a long haul on saturday morning - I'll email the details. I'm assuming we're all OK with Nigerian - but I'll get a couple of safety-bud aswell - and maybe a case of beer-flavored water for Randy, in appreciation of the parking spaces.

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2006, 01:19:24 pm »

A question for somebody with half a brain (ie half a brain more than me) - if Petit Le Mans starts at 11.45 in the US, when is that in France?  I'm going to be away and need to set the old recorder! Huh

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2006, 03:47:48 pm »

France is six hours ahead of Brasleton, Georgia - so, using my half-brain that would make it 5.45pm in Garlicville, FR

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: