Club Arnage
May 13, 2024, 06:53:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FOS "up North"  (Read 22186 times)
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 01:53:38 pm »

I'll probably be half way there - in Salop - that weekend

Ohh  - has the Salop meet been fixed for that date then?  I thought was still to be decided between the two dates?

Or are you in Salop on other business!

F
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2008, 02:26:27 pm »

@Fran

The Salop meet date  is stilll up for debate, but much depends upon when Delboy is there, as this was in part his idea in the first place!  I'll post a poll on that thread in due course. Smiley

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2008, 02:28:26 pm »

I'll post a poll on that thread in due course. Smiley

Okey dokes!
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2008, 02:32:23 pm »

Debs is correct - I'd forgotten the Salop meet was yet to be fixed.

Maybe I can do both weekends - I'll check with Mrs D if she wants a week away in the 'van.  Possibly the first w/e in Salop, then a few days 'kicking over the old traces', then the FOS.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2008, 02:35:35 pm »

Maybe I can do both weekends - I'll check with Mrs D if she wants a week away in the 'van.  Possibly the first w/e in Salop, then a few days 'kicking over the old traces', then the FOS.

Del

Sounds like the start of a plan Del  Grin
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2008, 03:21:13 pm »

Del

Except that the alternative dates for the Salop meet were the FOS weekend or the one after Del.  The first weekend in August is Spa weekend so is a  total no-no for me.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2008, 03:28:02 pm »

Del

Except that the alternative dates for the Salop meet were the FOS weekend or the one after Del.  The first weekend in August is Spa weekend so is a  total no-no for me.

Maybe do "the plan" in reverse?

F
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2008, 03:56:36 pm »

Fran

strange fleshtone would seem to be "de rigeur" for such events

admirable m'dear, admirable

fine attention to detail and spirit

very laudable

I must look out the old demob suitings

Wink

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2008, 07:42:02 pm »

Looks OK, I might just have a trip over to that with Lady Steve. (It says something about shopping!)

Steve, Kev the person to ask about shopping, knows a thing or two about Cheshire Oaks, which is jus t up the road Wink Roll Eyes
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2008, 01:37:46 am »

Looks OK, I might just have a trip over to that with Lady Steve. (It says something about shopping!)

Steve, Kev the person to ask about shopping, knows a thing or two about Cheshire Oaks, which is jus t up the road Wink Roll Eyes
shopping wise you can drop your wife off in Chester city centre where she can have hours of fun shopping while you head East (i think) out of Chester to the show! will only be 20mins drive from Town. You could take her to  Cheshire oaks tho which is a couple of junctions down the M53 away from Chester or if its open a HUGE new shopping complex in Wrexham - thats in wales so i wouldn't bother tho  laugh

Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2008, 09:13:11 am »

shopping wise you can drop your wife off in Chester city centre where she can have hours of fun shopping while you head East (i think) out of Chester to the show! will only be 20mins drive from Town. You could take her to  Cheshire oaks tho which is a couple of junctions down the M53 away from Chester or if its open a HUGE new shopping complex in Wrexham - thats in wales so i wouldn't bother tho  laugh

Cheers chaps - I'm going to raise the subject today. Might have an overnight stay as well.

I tested negative for patience.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2008, 10:10:08 am »

shopping wise you can drop your wife off in Chester city centre where she can have hours of fun shopping while you head East (i think) out of Chester to the show! will only be 20mins drive from Town. You could take her to  Cheshire oaks tho which is a couple of junctions down the M53
Funny 'cos I thought the Cheshire Oaks was run on the track in the middle of the city....

roeegg

one of del's boys!!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2008, 02:40:19 am »

thats the Chester Cup run on the Roodee in May .Cheshire Oaks is a designer retail outlet

Chumley Castle also have an open air concert and firework display every summer  smoked salmon picnics champagne, candelabra and yes Fran bow ties and evening dress! Just like HA  a couple of weeks ago! This year it is on 19 July. It also where Charles and Di used to spend time together in the early 80's before they were married

no hills there but there are a few miles of private roads within the estate for demo runs  Time us Cheshire Set had our own event!

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2008, 10:15:38 am »

thats the Chester Cup run on the Roodee in May .Cheshire Oaks is a designer retail outlet

Sorry.  The Cheshire Oaks is a horse race:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_sports/horse_racing/1970571.stm
(as is the Chester Cup , of course, I'll give you that.)

Although it may be a shopping centre also, but such things bore the backside off me!

Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2008, 10:19:33 am »

The Cheshire Oaks is a horse race:
....... but such things bore the backside off me! 

I agree - I cant stand horse racing.

F
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: