Club Arnage
May 16, 2024, 10:14:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This years official sticker  (Read 5241 times)
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2007, 11:00:36 am »

Has anyone got a spare sticker they could let me have? I forgot to pick one up and the fridge door wouldn't look right with a year missing.

Cheers
  Bob

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 12:11:22 pm »

Yes, I got a couple of extra ones!  I'll pop one in the post when I have a mo'.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 12:56:06 pm »

My hero Kiss Thanks Deb. Oh, just remembered, I owe you a DVD. I will post it off to you.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 01:17:42 pm »

You're welcome.  Just got to find a long, skinny envelope!

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 04:11:05 pm »

Deeeebbbbbbb, when you say a couple of spares, might you have one that I could have?  Because of work commitments, I realise that for the first time I've come home with zilch - no tshirt, sticker, nice pictures or anything  Sad
Christopher
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

To add speed, just add lightness.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 03:54:56 pm »

Did anyone else notice that this years sticker is not suitable for the outside of vehicles? i.e. it eventually washes off.

This years sticker does not have the same glossy finish as previous years.

Le Mans is for the week......not just 24hrs!

When life throws you lemons, bring out the tequila!!

Vodka! Cheaper than Botox and paralyses more muscles!
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 10:30:54 am »

Deeeebbbbbbb, when you say a couple of spares, might you have one that I could have?  Because of work commitments, I realise that for the first time I've come home with zilch - no tshirt, sticker, nice pictures or anything  Sad
I find I have 2 stickers only so can't really spare the other one.  I have a (slightly battered) programme you can have - any good?  If so, I'll bring it to Spa.  Also, I'm at the circuit in 10 days for LM story if you want the '07 t-shirt.

Christopher
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

To add speed, just add lightness.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 12:12:16 pm »

I find I have 2 stickers only so can't really spare the other one.  I have a (slightly battered) programme you can have - any good?  If so, I'll bring it to Spa.  Also, I'm at the circuit in 10 days for LM story if you want the '07 t-shirt.

I think I have a spare.......where does it need to go to?

Le Mans is for the week......not just 24hrs!

When life throws you lemons, bring out the tequila!!

Vodka! Cheaper than Botox and paralyses more muscles!
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 12:37:44 pm »

Anita

Join the ACO!!  You get the program, sticker, nice pic of the winners and much more delivered to you in pristine condition a couple of months after the race.  This is, of course, on top of all the other benefits (discount on tickets etc).  And you already have 4 very nice t-shirts..... laugh laugh

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 04:53:37 pm »

I think I have a spare.......where does it need to go to?

Me me me [please!] - I'll PM you me my address if you've got a spare - thank you!

MrsT - I'll send you a PM, I might be in the market for some goodies - I'll check re the programme, I did have one but I'm not 100% sure it came out of the media centre with me.

Del - no money!   I looked at ACO membership for this year and just can't justify it, maybe next year when we may have made some steps towards being solvent! 
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 06:07:08 pm »

Anita, are you sorted for your sticker? I think I may have one spare. The very wet gentleman at the exit of Parking Vert was giving some out and passed a couple to me. I don't stick them on the car these days so only need one for the collection.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 06:55:53 pm »

What official sticker?

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: