Club Arnage
May 22, 2024, 03:51:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AD : Goodwood Festival of Speed Photo CD's For Sale  (Read 2197 times)
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2003, 02:50:22 pm »

Following on from my previous Goodwood Festival of Speed, photo CD's the past two years. I again decided to produce a Photo CD from the 2003 event, but wanted to go one better than last time. This time every picture is again sorted into categories and the, On the hill action shots are this year sorted into the correct batches in which they ran up the hill.
Well its taken several months of work, many late nights  and even a day off work to get the CDs contents finished and ready for release. ( I never want to see a keyboard again after this !)'

As per last years CD, it contains more than just the Goodwood FOS, and includes many other motor sport events that I have attended over the last year. Also to go one better than last year. This year I am offering a bonus CD with the Goodwood CD, with only a small increase of £1 or $1 over last years cost, dependant upon where you live.

Below is a list of the contents of the CD's

Goodwood Festival of Speed 2003  - 987 Files, split between 31 folders, including an AVI movie section from the digital camera with sound. Here is a list of the categories on the CD.

100 Years of Ford,                                                    101 pics
Art,                                                                            10 pics              
British Racing Green,                                                11 pics
Cartier Style Et Luxe,                                                83 pics
Display Stands,                                                          28 pics
Drivers,                                                                      38 pics
Ford Sculpture / Goodwood scenes,                          32 pics
Movie Files,                                                               41 short movies
On The Hill,                                                               292 pics in 18 folders                                                                      
Rosemount Performance Car Display,                       57 pics
Soap Box Racers,                                                        2 pics
Supercars                                                                     33 pics

Some cars featured in detail include,  Toyota Tacoma (Pikes Peak), Toyota TSO10, AAR Eagle Toyota Mk3 GTP, Toyota Celica Twin Cam Turbo, 2003 Bentley Speed 8, Opel Calibra (ITC), 1989 Pontiac Grand Prix, 2002 Subaru Impreza WRC , 2003 Ford Focus WRC and many more !

Also on the Goodwood CD,  
2003 Oulton Park Gold Cup Historic Race meeting,  368 pictures from this wonderful 2 day event at the end of August. This section contains many paddock shots, race track shots and around 80 + detail pictures of the 2001 Bentley EXP 8.

2003 Pirelli International Rally the first round of the British Rally Championship. Many close up and detail pictures from the night time service area plus some action shots.

BONUS CD

2003 51st 12 Hours of Sebring  - Many detailed paddock shots of the ALMS and support series cars, plus 10 rolls of film action shots from the track.    695 pictures.

2003 Le Mans 24 Hours  - Shots from the pit lane walkabout of the cars stripped down being prepared. Many pictures from the drivers parade (Taken from the right side of the fence, inside the assembly area !) Also pictures from the car museum at the circuit.   390 pictures.

2003 CART race at Brands Hatch Mainly paddock shots of the cars being prepared and also paddock shots of the BTCC and Porsche Super Cup support races.   160 pictures.

2003 Autosport International racing car show. Both my pictures and my dads pictures from the 1st motor sport event on the calendar each year. This section includes movie files with sound, from the 1 hour Live Action Arena show, filmed from a front row seat. Also has detailed pictures of the Morgan Le Mans car, Citroen Xsara WRC, Hyundi WRC, Ferrari 550 GTS etc.   262 pictures and movie files.

Well that's a basic run down of what you will find on the CD's
The cost for the two CD's, (sent in one case though to save weight) is a very reasonable £6.00p for UK orders or $11 US  for overseas orders. These prices include postage and packing costs. The CD's will be sent in a bubble pack envelope.

I can accept payment in either cash or cheque in Pounds Sterling, US Dollars in cash, or funds via  Paypal.

If you are interested in ordering my CD's, please contact me OTB at csc24@blueyonder.co.uk  and I will send you my postal address and details on how to send payment.

Due to an up coming racing trip to Texas Motor Speedway and Road Atlanta, I would appreciate any orders from the USA as soon as possible, so that I can use the funds from those orders whilst on my trip to the US. Alternatively, you can pay by Paypal and I could draw the funds from my linked bank account before my trip. Thanks.

Regards
Chris Clark

Edited by: ChrisConsidine (deleted that strange code)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2003, 03:25:45 pm by ChrisConsidine » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: