Club Arnage
May 13, 2024, 09:30:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To Soak or not to Soak...  (Read 3395 times)
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2010, 10:16:52 pm »

If you have half an hour to spare read this on PH, all about the Arnarge soakers, which gets a bit heavy...

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=25&t=865043&mid=0&i=0&nmt=Arnage%20Town%20Friday%20afternoon&mid=0

>Martini...LB

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
TobyAnscombe

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 10:38:27 pm »

HaHaHaHaHaHa....

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Must say that I havent been down to the roundabout for the last 2 years; Had a rather nice evening with SteveBrown and co instead...

Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 03:26:58 pm »

It looks as though they have kissed and made up.  Roll Eyes

I witnessed some of the shenanigans during our traditional Friday lunch in Arnarge, as the police have closed down the Mulsane and Indi/Arnage corners, it's unfortunate that everybody descended into Arnage on mass. Whilst some of the hi jinx were very funny and harmless, some of the other elements/goings on did spoil what started out as a very pleasent lunchtime for my lot. What the locals think, heaven knows Huh

It's time to find a new resturant and location for next year......
oldtimer
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 03:46:01 pm »

W&nkers the lot of them - the ones with the soakers that is...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 03:49:46 pm by oldtimer » Logged
garyfrogeye
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a messy Houx Annexer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 04:01:04 pm »

The occasional squirt as I drove past in the Frogeye is ok but them lining up a weapon(?) inches away from an old french bloke's head as he happened to drive home in his van from a days work seems a bit out of order. This wasn't just a single squirt and then off, this was a continious 5-10 soaking and it wasn't just a one off either.

If I was you, I wouldn't start from here
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 04:34:29 pm »

I was waiting outside MB one year leaning on the railing waiting for some mates to arrive, when i got hit full in the face from a passing car, it caused me to throw my head back and I pulled a muscle in my neck, if i could of got hold of the w*nker i would have shoved his squirter right up his a*se.
I think they are a pain in the butt and grown men should grow up, i am not against a bit of fun but they are like a plague now and if i had a nice open top car the last thing i would want would be water or as we have seen p*ss, in or on the interior.

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 04:51:15 pm »

It does not help with the Super U in Arnage selling  a wide selection of super soakers either Angry

What surprised me was the age range who were armed with said weapons, there was a 10/11 year old with his dad and a chap in his mid 60's armed to the teeth, his simiarly aged wife also getting in on the act too. Blasting anything with an open window!

« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 05:49:08 pm by Jules G » Logged
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 05:40:43 pm »

It's all a bit difficult to know what to say about this.  I got on the wrong end of a Super Soaker last year.  I borrowed a Push bike from Neil and had to run the Gauntlet behind Houx Annex to get back.   The soaking was in someways quite welcome to cool me down.  But not the full in the face from point blank range.  I could easily have come of the Bike and gone under a car larking about coming the other way.

I was also saw a very near miss a few years ago in Arnage.  The revelers stopped a young French Girl persuaded her to wind down the window.  Then they blasted her with a Super Soaker.  She Screamed put her hands to her head put her foot  to the floor and dropped the clutch.  Quite impressive wheel spin but no hands on the wheel could so easily have gone wrong.

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: