Club Arnage
May 06, 2024, 07:44:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got My Tickets (2004)  (Read 24471 times)
skorpio
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2004, 12:05:40 am »

Got ours for BJ 3 weeks ago, so it's not just MB they've sorted, ours were sent recorded delivery. Wink
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2004, 04:36:08 pm »

the GPO take a dim view and will generally prosecute customers

I know Andy, I know, but sometimes a man just has to take the law into his own hands, and I reckon that'll be me (ssspittt-tinggg!). There are times when he has to take other things into his own hands as well, but I'm not going to go into detail right now.

The ACO have now reverted to answer a). That's to say that they reckon the tickets were sent on the 15th, they said the 16th first time, but that's close enough. I've now paid for the postage twice, so I should get them whippet-quick.

It's not a problem though, as every time I get an e-mail from them an image in my head appears of a smartly dressed French woman at the ACO building, in heels slightly higher than necessary, with her legs tucked up under the desk, French thighs gently rubbing together though sheer stockings. She has a crisp white blouse, which is slightly revealing, and she's doing all she can to help me.

Help me! Help me!!
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
skorpio
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2004, 06:36:43 pm »

appears of a smartly dressed French woman at the ACO building, in heels slightly higher than necessary, with her legs tucked up under the desk, French thighs gently rubbing together though sheer stockings. She has a crisp white blouse, which is slightly revealing, and she's doing all she can to help me.
H
--------------------------

H your descriptive powers are excellent, to say the least, I can now see the, in my mind, the same French Woman  Wink Grin Grin  
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2004, 06:37:10 pm »

It's not a problem though, as every time I get an e-mail from them an image in my head appears of a smartly dressed French woman at the ACO building, in heels slightly higher than necessary, with her legs tucked up under the desk, French thighs gently rubbing together though sheer stockings. She has a crisp white blouse, which is slightly revealing, and she's doing all she can to help me.

Help me! Help me!!
H

H, you do NOT need help.  Just enjoy the image.  I am.  Wink

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
TonyT
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2004, 06:55:21 pm »

Similar to the ones outside the bogs with the mop, handing out the tissue, expecting a euro.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2004, 07:09:39 pm »

Help me! Help me!!
H

H, you do NOT need help.  Just enjoy the image.  I am.  Wink
Gibb,

H cannot be helped, it's a genetic anomoly. I'm no expert but I think it's something to do with a rogue protein on chromosome 10.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2004, 07:27:57 pm »

Gibb,

H cannot be helped, it's a genetic anomoly. I'm no expert but I think it's something to do with a rogue protein on chromosome 10.

Oh sorry Andy.  Damn those rogue proteins.  They get you every time.  I suppose he could always try enhancing Chromosone 8 with a re-sublimated protein.  I hear that they can be quite effective.

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Abs
CA Veteran

Boys at TVR do it again!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2004, 02:37:47 pm »

Just had an email from Nadine at the Le Mans tourist board and my tickets are all complete and on the way as of today.

YIPEEE see you on MB Grin

Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people
remembering the same thing
Sidney
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2004, 09:07:56 pm »

Rang the ACO yesterday and after much hold music, was told they'd been sent recorded delivery on Tuesday (11th May). When I mentioned that I booked them on-line at the ACO shop, this seemed to have some significance in them tracking down my order..............
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2004, 09:39:41 pm »

Got 'em.
True to their words, or at least some of them, all arrived via UPS today.
God bless her pantihose
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2004, 12:58:50 pm »

Glad to hear you've been "sorted out" by the ACO girls H. I bet you're now "hugely relieved".

As far as blessing the pantihose goes, I'm not sure it exists. I'm fairly certain it's more likely to have been black hold-up stockings, french knickers and a camisole, the gentle sound of satin rubbing against silk as she strode purposefully across the office to give your package to the UPS man. Much more French to my mind.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
TonyT
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2004, 02:45:08 pm »

As far as blessing the pantihose goes, I'm not sure it exists. I'm fairly certain it's more likely to have been black hold-up stockings, french knickers and a camisole, the gentle sound of satin rubbing against silk as she strode purposefully across the office to give your package to the UPS man. Much more French to my mind.

Or the 'thwack' sound the rubber gloves make as she puts them on, gently picks up the mop and walks back into the stinking bog you have just walked out of.
Abs
CA Veteran

Boys at TVR do it again!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2004, 03:07:27 pm »

Or the 'thwack' sound the rubber gloves make as she puts them on, gently picks up the mop and walks back into the stinking bog you have just walked out of.

Tony, there you go again I was just having a moment to think about the image Andy had set and you go and bloody ruin it Wink

Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people
remembering the same thing
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2004, 10:19:47 am »

Finally got our tickets on Saturday, envelope post marked 2nd April, Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Aco must be using the sorting office in French Polynesia.  
Jay (Team Cannonball)
CA Veteran

Guided by a force greater than curry.

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2004, 10:24:03 am »

Travel Destinations have sent our tickets out for Karting Nord now.

Cheers

Jay
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: