Club Arnage
May 28, 2024, 06:45:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Petit Le Mans?  (Read 22492 times)
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2006, 10:20:28 pm »

HOLY sh**t.  It does say that in the 06 Guest Guide.  Anyone know if this is a new ordinance?  I don't remember seeing any signs in the past.

I simply cannot imagine these guys removing beer/turning folks away - it would be insane.

If this turned "dry" (no byob) it would destroy the event.
Hi Dave,
 I remember reading that in the last few years and as stated already keep it out of sight and they have not bothered in the past. presume it will be the same this year.
Phil

Hey Phil:

If not, we'll put a chair out in front of the esses for you anyway and pour an occasional Molson on the ground in front of it in your honor.

I say we drink the Molsons and then pee on the ground in his honor. Grin

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2006, 04:39:16 am »

Hi guys,
            Does not look good. I am beginning to run out of options to get to Atlanta. So must reluctantly admit it will not happen this year.
I am honoured at your suggestions. may I suggest a compromise. Get Amazing to drink a Nigerian and then he can piss on what ever he likes. Shocked
Does anyone have a CA flag to fly as I and some others on here will be watching on TV while downing Guiness in your honour.
Questions : Should I keep the socks I was going to wear or just throw them away without the red clay marks Huh Roll Eyes Grin
Phil
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2006, 03:33:59 pm »

Phil go to your local Little League basaball field and walk around in your socks.Once they are stained real good,just like they would be at RA.Then simply hang them off the egde of your tv,it will be just like being there.I have never done a Nigerian[at least that Ican remember]so it would be an honor to do one for Phil. Grin

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2006, 06:18:27 pm »

Phil go to your local Little League basaball field and walk around in your socks.Once they are stained real good,just like they would be at RA.Then simply hang them off the egde of your tv,it will be just like being there.I have never done a Nigerian[at least that Ican remember]so it would be an honor to do one for Phil. Grin

Randy, Randy, Randy... I must have been with your Mr Hyde at Le Mans this year as you necked a full tall boy in front of me at the Champers stand in the very wee hours.  Nigerian Lager (Guinness) is the staple of any sensible man's endurance race.

In addition to hanging your cruddy socks on the TV Phil, perhaps remaining in the same pair of underpants from now until next weekend will also assist in your participation in the atmosphere of the event.
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2006, 07:25:29 am »

Randy, Randy, Randy... I must have been with your Mr Hyde at Le Mans this year as you necked a full tall boy in front of me at the Champers stand in the very wee hours.  Nigerian Lager (Guinness) is the staple of any sensible man's endurance race.

In addition to hanging your cruddy socks on the TV Phil, perhaps remaining in the same pair of underpants from now until next weekend will also assist in your participation in the atmosphere of the event.

The socks idea I like. The underpants idea however stinks so I'll not be doing that Grin
Phil
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2006, 06:00:10 pm »

[ Nigerian Lager (Guinness) is the staple of any sensible man's endurance race.

Quite so, delicious and nutricious, not too fizzy, substantial enough to substitute track food, smooth, creamy, full-headed and ultra refreshing (if properly chilled) - and not particularly mind-splitting the following morning. I can even live with the merde-noir for the following few days, in exchange for all it's benefits.
Dave, you got it right when you proclaimed, "Look after your Guinness and your Guinness will look after you". This time next week it'll be starting to pass through!

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
ricardo_T
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2006, 06:22:05 pm »

Quite so, delicious and nutricious, not too fizzy, substantial enough to substitute track food, smooth, creamy, full-headed and ultra refreshing (if properly chilled) - and not particularly mind-splitting the following morning. I can even live with the merde-noir for the following few days, in exchange for all it's benefits.

[/quote

Matt - splendid summary of the features and benefits of a trackside Nigerian diet. Looking forward to enjoying the supreme qualities of this fine brew with you and Dave next week!
ricardo_T
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2006, 06:24:54 pm »

Shows what a forum Newbie I am. Completely f*cked it up trying to add Matt's quote to my reply above. No nice blue box. Apologies...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 06:26:33 pm by ricardo_T » Logged
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2006, 06:31:22 pm »

Shows what a forum Newbie I am. Completely f*cked it up trying to add Matt's quote to my reply above. No nice blue box. Apologies...

Richard, I'll explain the procedure in minute detail over a cold Nigerian is the esses next Saturday.
Have a safe flight.

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2006, 11:41:06 pm »

Hope those that are there are having a good time.
I have not seen the CA flag on TV yet? Sitting at home in my Drinking for Holland T shirt drinking Guinness and watching SPEED. reasonable coverage. Some good battles through the field.
Phil
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2006, 12:48:16 am »

Not seen the flag either or any flamingos ! Sat in a jeff gordon t shirt, watching the TV, drinking Carling.

Hi Phil

Regards
Chris
rcutler
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2006, 01:18:59 am »

Sat here watching the PC Screen wishing I was there, looks like it is a fantastic race. Watching the Live timing and the audio commentry from 0157.org

Great Job again guys.

Wish I had motors TV. Noticed that you can buy pay per view rights to motors TV on thier website and view the race over broadband streaming. Did not notice it untill a minute ago. $4.95 for the entire race is not bad.
RichUK
CA Veteran

KK

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2006, 02:55:05 am »

Watching it on Motors TV Smiley

I've come to believe that Le Mans is the centre of the universe.
Fax
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2006, 06:57:05 am »

YAWANN! They've lost me completely, boring, gone, see ya, outta here....Have a nice life, Fax
rcutler
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2006, 10:21:59 am »

YAWANN! They've lost me completely, boring, gone, see ya, outta here....Have a nice life, Fax

What's up fax? Notice you have unsubscribed? Anyone know why???
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: