Club Arnage
May 07, 2024, 03:50:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Latest news and pictures of works  (Read 25164 times)
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2008, 04:23:03 am »

Seen it once in 20 years and I would say  that the journey back from town to camp is more fun!
Non related

Do any of the Chequer team use CA ?(Granada  DorchesterLimo in Black N White check) that gave me, neil and Mr Chop a lift back to KN when we lost the van... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  my first succesful attempt at drunken hitching? Cheers boys.... i remember another incident involving a good look at the butchers window too!!

PP

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2008, 10:11:43 am »

The Checkmates haven't been down for a few years now Mr.P, I bumped into one of them a couple of years back, the last year we were on KN and apparently they had a few rumblings within the core of the crew and sadly and it had all gone a bit tits up. Another one of them was spotted in the Pier with his new bird by me and Tray, he was a bit on the cagey side, got the distinct impression he had been dipping his wick where he shouldn't, he wasn't seen there again.

The Brethren Rock
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2008, 11:20:00 am »

Blimey, Peter, don't you have legs?  It's two or three minutes walk from the roundabout to the bar!  The answer is that the depot is behind the bar and the tramway runs virtually underground there - there really isn't a lot of space, when you think about it - unless it stopped on the circuit, of course.

When the plans were first around I remember asking the guy in the Tramway "shop" if the bar was staying - he thought it was very funny that this seemed to be my main concern, but was sympathetic. Smiley

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: