Club Arnage
May 07, 2024, 05:09:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: North West Chrimbo Meal - as where all driving again!!  (Read 24206 times)
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2008, 01:52:35 am »

Feel free to bring along the moody cow in your avtar Kev ! Looks like she could do with some cheering up and i offer my services to try !  Grin

(Really hoping that avtar isn't a home made movie of Susanne or i am in trouble )
No susanne isnt moody nor the girl in the avatar sorry! ( mind you changed it now! )

who is actually coming  Roll Eyes

Kev & Susanne
Jules
Fran
Gordon
Chris
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 01:55:31 am by Kev_mk3 » Logged

Gordonwr
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2008, 07:16:09 pm »

Yep , be there in a couple of hours.

Always go into a corner too fast, in case it turns out to be a quick one!
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2008, 09:36:29 am »

Was good to meet the select gathering last night esp Kev's better half who managed not to glaze over with all the motorsport talk!

I must say Gordon is a constant source of interesting tales from his experiences, marshalling and otherwise!

Can certainly recommend the Helsby Arms too, yummy food n great service.

F

P.S.  I did manage to get lost in the way home ... so maybe the sat nav is back on the Christmas List  Undecided
Gordonwr
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2008, 06:17:59 pm »

An excellent night with lots of good company. I think we managed to persuade Susanne that she would enjoy the Le Mans experience next year, although Kev didn't seem to impressed with the idea !!
Can't think why not !!

Always go into a corner too fast, in case it turns out to be a quick one!
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2008, 07:05:22 pm »

it was a great meal and great to see you all again and meet chris at last! food was gorgeous and Susanne wasnt bored actually as she hates me talking about cars usually  Shocked

I dont mind her coming but i know she will be bored  laugh well we will see at Lemans 09 wont we Wink

I love listening to Gordon tales, makes me want to marshal Smiley

Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2008, 11:40:49 am »

Great to see everybody on Saturday evening, great food and company Grin

Fran: next time we'll come over to Manchester, you only had to turn right out of the pub and you were back on the M56 Roll Eyes
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2008, 04:22:24 pm »

you only had to turn right out of the pub and you were back on the M56 Roll Eyes

Well yes, that is correct - and I did manage to find the M56 without any problem. 

Unfortunately there were some roadworks a bit further along and I kinda got myself into the wrong lane and "became obliged" to come off at an earlier junction than I meant to.  Not a problem you might think.... just go around the roundabout and get back on!  Unfortunately (due to the roadworks) the junction was closed to traffic joining at that section so I had to go "cross country".

Cue scenic tour around Hale, Altrincham, Sale, Trafford, Chorlton, etc.  Fortunately I go to a wine shop in Hale, so was slightly familiar with the area and didnt get toooo lost.   Undecided
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: