Club Arnage
May 12, 2024, 07:06:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spa 24 Hours  (Read 25953 times)
Muzorewa

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2007, 04:43:06 pm »

All the armbands are the same (only difference is some let you into the paddock ) and stands are non-bookable, just included in the price.

It may be best to start a separate thread for this year's Spa 24 hrs, but is this right - there's no bookable grandstad seating - so presumably the stands are occupied first come first served?

Also where will the tickets be available from, on http://www.spa-francorchamps.be/en05/home/index.php they're only selling F1 tickets (which is after the 24 hrs) and on http://www.proximus24hours.com/index_flash.asp it's all still the 2006 race.

Perhaps I'm too early, but I want to get organised!

Grateful for any guidance  Wink
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2007, 05:15:35 pm »

All the armbands are the same (only difference is some let you into the paddock ) and stands are non-bookable, just included in the price.

It may be best to start a separate thread for this year's Spa 24 hrs, but is this right - there's no bookable grandstad seating - so presumably the stands are occupied first come first served?

Yes, that's right (unless it changes for this year), but I think they charged 10 euros - payable at the circuit - for an "all grandstands" pass this year.  It's only critical at the start and finish and even then there's bags of room.  As F1 is back this year, the extra grandstands will probably be back up this year too. 

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2007, 12:12:42 pm »

That depends on when the race is held, F1 is late in the season, but usually they have some extra stands during the 24, at least one on top of eau rouge, tickets are a tenner, payable at the grandstand entrance. Get a ticket with paddock acces, this will cut your walking time to some parts of the circuit into half.

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: