Club Arnage
May 03, 2024, 11:41:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Entry List  (Read 8371 times)
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2004, 01:18:54 am »

He's a copper - I'm telling you!
Here's what's going to happen, you mark my words. This T Shirt thing is a sly trick to identify us. You just wait.
He's going to be standing at the dockside in his tall hat and shiney boots, with a couple of Transits and a few of his facist colleagues, rounding us all up on trumped-up motoring offences.
It'll be "Anyone in a Club Arnage T shirt - this is going to be an easy pinch". He's probably notified all his French rozzer-cronies to do the same.
Robbo SPS? - SPG more likely.

If only you knew the true  story...........

I can tell you that one of my nick names at work is CRO. 3 letters C  R  O. work out what it means.

Take life by the horns and live it.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2004, 03:26:41 am »

You'd be a Crime Reduction Officer then Robbo???
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2004, 09:53:56 am »

Robbo,
I'm looking forward to Matt introducing you to his LM chum Desperate Dan The Bellmarsh Man.
I predict lots of fun, jolly wheezes and capers when you three get together. Sadly, like yourself Dan only has small windows of opportunity to take advantage of to keep in touch. In fact generally, he just has small windows.
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2004, 03:46:31 pm »

3 letters C  R  O. work out what it means.

I've been wrestling with this one for, oh, it must be the last 30 seconds or so, but I just can't figure it out.
Clearly 'C' and 'R' signify Constable Robbo, is 'O' your blood group?

I can only assume Dan is back in the 'Big House', as he hasn't posted any death-threats on this forum in months. I did wonder if he might be an Al-Queda splinter cell and has simply gone to ground, but on reflection, I suspect he's simply doing another stint, for playing with matches or similar.

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2004, 04:09:34 pm »

Curiously enough, I was down the Fisting Parlour the other day for a bit of rimming and I asked Madame ZaZa if she'd seen him around. Apparently he was last heard of doing a stretch for Arson in a Naval Dockyard. Or I think that's what she said, it's difficult to hear when you're underwater and wearing one of those tight black rubber head masks with a breathing pipe. Or perhaps he was stretching a Naval docker's arse, I can't really say.

Personally, I reckon Robbo Is a Community Relations Officer. Under the hardened exterior he's a wimpish, woolly, left-leaning liberal in his professional capacity. Typical Yorkshire, eh Matt?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2004, 04:12:16 pm by Andy Zarse » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2004, 04:29:54 pm »

I always thought Robbo was a Cathode Ray Oscilloscope.
Made of glass but always able to give a good picture - assuming he is on the correct frequency.

It's all a question of amplitude you know.

Steve East Anglian cobras

Steve TTTD
CA Veteran

No they didn't build 'em like that.....

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2004, 04:34:32 pm »

Could he be a...

CRO-magnon?  Grin

TeamTickleTheDragon
You Buy It, We'll Race It
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2004, 04:52:12 pm »

Spoke to Dan on Monday but he was busy so waiting for him to call me back, so unless he conceals his mobile somewhere where only rubber gloves can find it then I assume he is a free man!!  Wink

He is however booked for Le Mans this year. Once again, his Tourette suffering cousin Gary will be with him!!  Grin
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2004, 05:27:13 pm »

Personally, I reckon Robbo Is a Community Relations Officer. Under the hardened exterior he's a wimpish, woolly, left-leaning liberal in his professional capacity. Typical Yorkshire, eh Matt?

If Robbo is indeed a Community Relations Officer, he has my undivided respect. Keeping opposing gangs of hoodlums from robbing, murdering, mutilating and abusing each other is not the kind of thing I'd look forward to, each morning.
Very early in my married life, due to a number of circumstances (but most notably my inability, at the time, to hold down a decent job) we found ourselves dwelling in a council maisonette on a particularly hideous estate in Swarcliffe, Leeds.
It was truly a miserable existence. My neighbors weren't all scumballs, but enough of them were, to make everyone else feel they were living in hell.
I finally got a semi-decent job, which provided a brand new Vauxhall Cavalier and I was like a puff with two arses when I brought it home. Next morning it was covered in paint stripper.
Trying to maintain a civilised lifestyle was a seige.
I got punched-out a couple of times, trying to defend my family and property from utter low-life bastards.
Dealing with those kind of problems ain't easy - if that's your profession Robbo, rispeck, dude.

I shall not rise to your bait today Andy, I'm feeling mellow and chilled - it's Friday - so a few beers tonight, it's 78 degrees, blue skies and Sebring in a weeks time. Talk about contrasts....

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2004, 08:09:58 pm »

Is Miami any different, except for the climate? At least you can be mugged in the sunshine there.

PS Matt, what do you know about Puerto Rico. I've been told it's a bit violent.  :(On the other hand, someone else described it as one big brothel!  Smiley

So now I'm really torn as whether to go or not? Any advice?

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2004, 08:54:00 pm »

It's true - certain parts of Miami FL are somewhat dodgy - but I think it's the same anywhere these days (Crawley included). Not too many people get rolled-over in Coral Gables, or South Beach.
Even in plastic, contrived and squeaky-clean Orlando there are a couple of neighborhoods that are wise to avoid (depending upon your ethnic persuasion - very un-pc - granted, but that's just the way it frickin' is).
As for Peurto Rico, I'm not a big fan. It's cheap and the climate is great - but you will be beseiged by beggars, tinkers and panhandlers, white-boy. You'll also be in trouble if you can't make yourself understood in Espagnol. Finally taking to the roads is a genuinely life threatening passtime.
If I were you, I'd stay in the Islands or puddle-jump to FL - however, you sound like the adventurous type......

Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2004, 12:52:53 pm »

If Robbo is indeed a Community Relations Officer, he has my undivided respect. Keeping opposing gangs of hoodlums from robbing, murdering, mutilating and abusing each other is not the kind of thing I'd look forward to, each morning.
Very early in my married life, due to a number of circumstances (but most notably my inability, at the time, to hold down a decent job) we found ourselves dwelling in a council maisonette on a particularly hideous estate in Swarcliffe, Leeds.
It was truly a miserable existence. My neighbors weren't all scumballs, but enough of them were, to make everyone else feel they were living in hell.
I finally got a semi-decent job, which provided a brand new Vauxhall Cavalier and I was like a puff with two arses when I brought it home. Next morning it was covered in paint stripper.
Trying to maintain a civilised lifestyle was a seige.
I got punched-out a couple of times, trying to defend my family and property from utter low-life bastards.
Dealing with those kind of problems ain't easy - if that's your profession Robbo, rispeck, dude.

I shall not rise to your bait today Andy, I'm feeling mellow and chilled - it's Friday - so a few beers tonight, it's 78 degrees, blue skies and Sebring in a weeks time. Talk about contrasts....

CRO is an analergy given to those who have a Criminal Record. And some of the young ladies in my control room feel the way i deal with people is criminal......

But you are right , i work in Leigh Park, lovely place, every satrurday football fans get of the train to fight the locals.

All good ruff tough stuff, but gets boring after a while.

Take life by the horns and live it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: