Club Arnage
May 13, 2024, 11:37:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: England Football Team (sorry)  (Read 1602 times)
aricus654
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2014, 07:50:41 pm »

I apologies for bringing this up. And particularly to our our non-English friends.

Although short lived, I normally take the opportunity to enjoy trafficless roads and restaurants when England try not to get eliminated from a major football event.

Unfortunately, I have been at home and had the misfortune to watch the England football team play in the World Cup. (I had to put that in 'cos I'm sure some people didn't know it was on).

In motorsport, particularly in endurance racing, the team succeed to fail on the overall team performance.  Also, we all know that every second counts.

In contrast, it looked to me as though England (a) only have half a team that was committed to being there, and (b) thought they were doing the football equivalent of a driving tour.

In future, I want. Dr. Ulrich to manage the England football team and then I know that the team will win and win again.

(Actually scrap that, I'd prefer him to run Audi - it's much more entertaining than football will ever be)

Aricus

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made
Kiters

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 11:12:46 am »

Yes know what you mean about the England team but there are other teams in the competition I enjoyed the Greece game last night
with a mate from Athens most enjoyable looks like the Germans will win it although the Dutch and the French may stretch their legs.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: