Club Arnage
May 12, 2024, 01:18:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying tickets there for next year.  (Read 2141 times)
SpriteII
CA Veteran

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2004, 01:01:01 am »

What's the deal with buying camping / admission / stand tickets after the race this year for the 2005 event.  Does it ensure you get what you want?  Do you get a nice little chitty saying what you've got?  Do they take the money or is it just an order for which you are billed later?

Cheers
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 08:39:57 am »

I'm not 100% but I think you have to be a member to pre purchase.  Even so as far as I know they just take the order and then they will tell you what you have got latter and then they bill you.

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2004, 09:17:35 am »

What's the deal with buying camping / admission / stand tickets after the race this year for the 2005 event.  Does it ensure you get what you want?  Do you get a nice little chitty saying what you've got?  Do they take the money or is it just an order for which you are billed later?

Cheers

In my experience It does not guarantee anything, although it does at least give you the peace of mind that you've put in your request relatively early. Not too sure whether this is available to non-members.

The procedure is to go to the ACO and fill in a form detailing what tickets you require for the following years' event. There is no payment taken at this stage. I guess this form is then filed away until the ACO are ready to start work on allocating tickets.

You then get a letter from the ACO stating what you have been allocated (sometimes a little different from your expectations!!) followed by a request for payment.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2004, 11:00:34 am »

The procedure is, you fill a form out at the office, as soon as your back is turned they put it in the bin.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: