Club Arnage
May 14, 2024, 01:15:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Access to Pit lounges - by invitation  (Read 3190 times)
Peugeot407

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2009, 01:50:35 pm »

Re the above statement seen when purchasing grandstand tickets - pit lane stand

Wosit mean? invitation by whom, and why would they invite one, tried asking Peugeot uk about customer guest facilities - they said they had no plans in that direction.

Is this statement aimed at VIPS, youda thot that they would know they were invited and wouldnt be in the grandstand seating in the first place.

(Dont worry it'll be all right on the night, afternoon and day)

C
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 02:01:47 pm »

The Pit Lounges are simply the standing areas above the seating in T34, and anyone with a grandstand ticket anywhere can use the seating and 'pit lounges' in T34 after 5.00pm on the saturday.  Never seen the 'by invitation' before though.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 08:24:17 pm »

I thought the pit lounges were the hospitality suites over the pits, and so you would need an invite from whoever had the lounge for Le Mans,  usually one of the teams or sponsors.

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 10:25:03 pm »

I thought the pit lounges were the hospitality suites over the pits, and so you would need an invite from whoever had the lounge for Le Mans,  usually one of the teams or sponsors.
They are, just as you say. I think DB was confused as the French use the same word - loge - for both the free-access balconies in Stand 34, and the hospitality boxes in the same complex, access to which is by invitation only.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: