Club Arnage
May 09, 2024, 04:07:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Lunch at St Cosme then ride out to St Sat; or Lunch at St Sat then pm ride out?
St Sat Lunch - 5 (100%)
St Cosme Lunch - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA Cavalcade, Great British Welcome, Mad Friday -update- ROUTE DETAILS attached  (Read 44130 times)
garyfrogeye
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a messy Houx Annexer

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2007, 10:58:09 pm »

[/quote]
Hi Perdu,
             Which one is Lara? surek\ly not the green one at the back wit a turret Grin
Phil
[/quote]

No. His is the green one at the front with the speed nipple Grin

If I was you, I wouldn't start from here
Papa Lazarou

Driving slowly to make you all look faster...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2007, 11:27:20 pm »

Er Termie,

Is this open to any vehicle to tag along, or just those of a British classic persuasion?  I wouldn't mind the trip but being a driver of a jap wrc tool I don't want to stick out too much...  I could park at the back behind the tank if you like!

Patrick.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2007, 12:18:03 am »

However, then Paul will need a passenger so maybe Mark would like to go along  in the red car instead, Smokie?  However,if he's a cr*p navigator then the combination of him and Paul could be quite funny....  Happily, at this rate they'll have a long line of cars to follow.

I suspect Mark would really appreciate that. But navigation is definitely not a strong point for him...

Am I the breakdown vehicle then??  Roll Eyes
Black Granny
CA Veteran

Please give generously, You know it makes sense!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2007, 10:11:38 am »

I've put the word out to Team Tarquin to gauge interest ( for that read if sober enough)!

No old classic car since the demise of the black Granada though. Will be an Omega estate if we are awake enough. I'll confirm once a decision has been arrived at.(We are very democratic)

Mines a Gin & Tonic
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2007, 10:23:23 am »

Er Termie,

Is this open to any vehicle to tag along, or just those of a British classic persuasion?  I wouldn't mind the trip but being a driver of a jap wrc tool I don't want to stick out too much...  I could park at the back behind the tank if you like!

Patrick.
If this makes you feel any better - the Pace Car's a Micra..... Roll Eyes
Of course, any car is welcome!

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2007, 11:27:50 am »

However, then Paul will need a passenger so maybe Mark would like to go along  in the red car instead, Smokie?  However,if he's a cr*p navigator then the combination of him and Paul could be quite funny....  Happily, at this rate they'll have a long line of cars to follow.

I suspect Mark would really appreciate that. But navigation is definitely not a strong point for him...

Am I the breakdown vehicle then??  Roll Eyes
It would be great if you would be one of them!  Really all I'm concerned about is that if in the unlikely event somebody did have a problem, they would not be left alone by the roadside as obviously we wouldn't all be able to hang about and I'd need to press on with the majority if we weren't to cause an enormous - if exotic -road block!

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2007, 10:27:29 pm »

**** Attached is the (current) information notes and details courtesy of Termie ****

Please download and take note of the info.
This will be added to and revised as required.

* CA CAVALCADE.doc (34.5 KB - downloaded 217 times.)

Steve East Anglian cobras

mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2007, 09:10:13 am »

Great stuff - looking forward to a different diversion for Friday afternoon in the A.  Thanks for all the good work in organising the herd.

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2007, 09:44:58 am »

It's a pleasure.  Just *ff*n well turn up, guys, OK? Wink  Should be a blast.

mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2007, 10:26:39 am »

It's a pleasure.  Just *ff*n well turn up, guys, OK? Wink  Should be a blast.

We wouldn't dare not to - we'd have every local flic out looking for us, every local cafe turning us away with a firm "pas ici m'sieur", and battered Peugeots revved up and waiting to T-bone us at every priorite a droite junction...........

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2007, 01:03:43 pm »

I am organising a fleet of Pugs as we speak. police

elanman
CA Veteran

Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2007, 05:52:23 pm »

Just posted details of this on Lotus Elan Central to drum up interest amongst the Elaners

http://lotuselancentral.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=115124&sid=7f0277673ec3f48cb949b8fc601394da#115124
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2007, 05:56:09 pm »

Just posted details of this on Lotus Elan Central to drum up interest amongst the Elaners

http://lotuselancentral.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=115124&sid=7f0277673ec3f48cb949b8fc601394da#115124

Plan for 10, 8 serviceable enroute, 6 arrive there, 2 won't restart, 2 breakdown enroute to the cafe = 2 at destination......

MG Mark

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2007, 05:56:23 pm »

Excellent, thanks!
Herard at the bar is arranging for us to be able to use a car park opposite also, so we'll have space for plenty.

I've just looked at your link and I'd just like to point out a couple of very minor things.  The bar is half way, not at the end.  Also, it does not belong to me but to a French petrolhead (Herard, mentioned above!)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 05:59:56 pm by termietermite » Logged

elanman
CA Veteran

Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2007, 06:14:54 pm »

Termie,

Thanks, I'll correct my post, my misunderstanding entirely.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: