Club Arnage
May 06, 2024, 06:42:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Come on Liverpool!  (Read 7161 times)
Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2007, 09:06:18 pm »

Certainly not a Liverpool fan, or a football fan to any great degree, but I would love to see Liverpool bring a trophy home to England.

Come on boys!!!!

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 09:31:57 pm »

Thought all that jumpers for goalposts malarky was finished for another year- does it never end?

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 09:57:48 pm »

Match? What match?

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 11:09:46 pm »

Not a Liverpool fan by any stretch of the imagination, but a die hard football fan, who can't help but support certain english clubs at a time like this. A shame to see Liverpool miss out, but if you're going to do it, go down fighting - it's been the Reading ethos this season, and its worked well.

Unlucky lads, but thats a team that is going places - my bet for title winners next season, against all the odds.

Brad
Reading FC and ABC FC (Anyone But Chelsea Football Club)

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 12:46:07 am »

Bad luck guys, you were robbed by diving ities and a dumbassed ref.
monkey
CA Veteran

monkey

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 11:25:24 am »

I thought they did well to get to the final and then to lose by such a narrow margin. Must admit I was a little surprised having listened to lots of 'Reds' on the radio over the last few days, they all thought that it was written that they would win it. Funny old game.
oldtimer
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 11:38:08 am »

Yeah, well they do tend to trade on their (undeniable) past glories somewhat.

They did do well to get to the final it is true, but deep down they must have surprised themselves as much as they did the rest of the European footballing community.  They can't really have believed they were going to win it can they?
monkey
CA Veteran

monkey

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 12:39:32 pm »

Yeah, well they do tend to trade on their (undeniable) past glories somewhat.

They did do well to get to the final it is true, but deep down they must have surprised themselves as much as they did the rest of the European footballing community.  They can't really have believed they were going to win it can they?

I really think they 'did do dat' you know. And after the game they seemed really surprised they had lost.  Huh
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 01:37:43 pm »

If it's any consolation The Gimp is a long time Reds fan, the other Zarses tormented him by text last night. Obviously he's never been to Liverpool, let alone Anfield, although he's got an aunt who once lived in Chester for a few months. He has absolutely no connection with the city whatsoever. His adherence to Liverpool is simply because that was the team young glory hunters supported in the 80's.

These days Sussex seems to be full of Man Utd and Chelsea fans. I often wonder what ever happened to the many Leeds Utd fans I went to school with in Shropshire in the 70s...... Who do they support these days?

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 01:52:51 pm »

If it's any consolation The Gimp is a long time Reds fan, the other Zarses tormented him by text last night. Obviously he's never been to Liverpool, let alone Anfield, although he's got an aunt who once lived in Chester for a few months. He has absolutely no connection with the city whatsoever. His adherence to Liverpool is simply because that was the team young glory hunters supported in the 80's.

These days Sussex seems to be full of Man Utd and Chelsea fans. I often wonder what ever happened to the many Leeds Utd fans I went to school with in Shropshire in the 70s...... Who do they support these days?

Andy, he's had a cool one or two with us, so we adopted him,i was talking to a guy at the weekend who lives near Chelsea and low and behold he supported Liverpool and went to the games including Anfield.

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Neal
CA Veteran

That's put the Halibut amongst the Iguanas

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 02:02:09 pm »

Andy

All the Leeds fans of the 70's will probably support Man U now. I must be mad but there will ever be only on United for me & they wear all white. Division one here we come, just wish that the mindless thugs who cause mayhem in the name of Leeds would go and support Man U. Anyway Local derbies next year Doncaster Huddersfield Undecided Undecided Cry Cry
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 02:39:49 pm »

Corr Blimley another Leeds fan, at least I dont have far to travel both Crewe and Tranmere are the local matches for me Roll Eyes

Marching on together Grin
Neal
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 02:48:44 pm »

Cor Blimey indeed Jules, a white fromt wrong side ot ill Grin Grin
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 03:05:50 pm »

Got my passport stamped on top of ill 16 years ago. Originally from Wetherby. Born a white, die a white. Even  my son is a white, difficult to keep a 7 year old interested when his school mates support Sc*m Utd, L'pool, man city etc........

Funnily enough met a couple of whites in the bar opposite MB 2 years ago on the Sunday night, had a great old sing song

Marching on together  Grin
Neal
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 03:31:57 pm »

Leeds born Jules now living in Chapel Allerton, the glory days will return Roll Eyes I will be with 4 other whites (and 1 SC***M) on BSJ from monday the 11th till Sunday the 17th if you fancy raising a glass to the return to the glory days Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: