Club Arnage
May 11, 2024, 11:19:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Members' bookings  (Read 31865 times)
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2011, 02:30:36 pm »

Hi Werner,

I Think that Merkel phoned Sarkozy in this case.

... yeah, it helps to know the right people ...  Grin Grin Grin

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
MIKE C (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran

How f---ing fast was That!!! Time for a Low Flyer!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2011, 10:44:47 am »

Well after trying to platt fog for 3 weeks numerous attempts to contact the ACO. WE have confirmation, we have our BN tickets.
Stress over for another 12 months.

Mike

Roll on June and the lush grass of BN!!!
Maximum

Mad Max DFH

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2011, 09:17:54 pm »

We just got te confirmation for 3 tickets MB ( ticketoffice )

DFH group wil be only about 12 persons this year.

Live life to the Max
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2011, 06:31:30 pm »

Well - I am absolutely disgusted!!

When I first tried to get (camping) tickets on 7th Nov, there were none available for the 'good' sites, and I emailed them with my requirements.  I received the "......will be registered within 10 days" response.  Heard nothing more.

I tried the on line booking system yesterday (don't forget it's been open to non-members for a week), and found there were tickets available on practically every site, including MB.  Booked them, but the system would not let me pay - it just hung after entering the cc details.  Left it for several hours and finally lost it when we had a short (2 sec) power outage.

Tried again today, but fewer tickets available, and the only ones I could get on MB or BN were non-contiguous, by a long way - like 1 in rang 67, another in rang 81 and 2 more elsewhere!!  Eventually booked tickets on Expo - but again the system wouldn't let me pay.  Emailed the office, and got a stock answer back.

Just tried again, and managed to get the last 4 tickets on Expo, and it managed to accept my payment.

Similarly, earlier in the month I got T20 tickets as there were none availble in T19.  But now there are plenty of tickets for T19 available.  I again emailed the office and tried to swap, but with (as yet) no response.

Apart from the obviously very fragile on-line system, how come all these tickets were not availble on the priority system??

Del

Team Delboy Racing
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2011, 12:50:40 pm »

You appear to be having exactly the same problem which I've been having with the Classic tickets - once I get to paying it just freezes.  I've tried 3 different cards with the same results each time.  Barry seems to have had a lot more luck than me for some reason - why it works for some and not for others is a mystery.  Mind you, crap purchasing software is common here in France - in fact loads of retail outlets don't even have online purchasing at all, just flimsy websites, poorly written.

Is the Big Cheese about because he did talk about a meeting with the ACO to air our grievances - I wonder if anything came of it?  As you say, mad that now anybody can buy MB on line when it didn't come up for members only.  Given the amount of money I've spent with this organisation over the years, it's turning into a gigantic p*ss take.  But maybe this year with a worldwide recession they will get hit in the wallet a bit more (the only reason I can think of for the MB availability at this late stage is that the agencies have pre-sold fewer tickets than they anticipated) and the customer might get a look in for a change.  Yeah, yeah, pigs over the Sarthe again. Roll Eyes

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2011, 01:09:09 pm »

But maybe this year with a worldwide recession they will get hit in the wallet a bit more (the only reason I can think of for the MB availability at this late stage is that the agencies have pre-sold fewer tickets than they anticipated) and the customer might get a look in for a change.  Yeah, yeah, pigs over the Sarthe again. Roll Eyes

Deb,

The agency I use has a massive waiting list both for the 24 hour and the Classic next year for MB spots, the odd ticket always becomes once the exclusive period to cough up the monies ends. In the first instance these then go to the those on the agency waiting list. The only way to guarantee MB tickets, love it or lothe it is to book through the agencies.

Jules
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2011, 01:19:33 pm »

This still doesn't explain how MB tickets are now available to all via the ACO though.  And I'd rather sleep in my car than pay the inflated agency prices.  Langoustine are OK but some are just taking the p*ss.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2011, 06:48:30 pm »

And it wasn't only MB - I tried Houx and BN as well, and enough (5) tickets were available on all.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Brian

Ok where are the Pikie's

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2011, 06:49:13 pm »

Although we got our allocation, went on the ACO website as an i wonder, was able to book MB for main and classic.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2011, 07:41:31 pm »

And now only Karting Nord is available for inner circuit.

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2011, 07:50:27 pm »

Mention something on CA and every bugger on the planet knows about it!  As I type there are 31 visitors but only 3 members viewing.

Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2011, 08:11:18 pm »

Mention something on CA and every bugger on the planet knows about it!  As I type there are 31 visitors but only 3 members viewing.

Mentioned to Steve that there always seem to be about 40 people logged in what ever the time these days, he said that they were:
'Generally Google type search engine 'bot's'
No idea what that is , but he's an expert.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2011, 10:35:23 pm »

By the cringe Shocked

Steve East Anglian cobras

enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2012, 11:03:12 am »

Has anybody tried to reset there password on the ticketing website ?
It asks you to enter a phone number to receive a text with a code to allow you to change you password, I've tried it 3 times still no SMS received Huh

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2012, 12:21:25 pm »

Has anybody tried to reset there password on the ticketing website ?
It asks you to enter a phone number to receive a text with a code to allow you to change you password, I've tried it 3 times still no SMS received Huh

I had the same problem.
The answer is to ring the ACO:
00 33 243 40 24 24
Ask for the ticket office. A guy called Maxime sorted me out in a flash.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: