Club Arnage
May 12, 2024, 08:00:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Women at Lemans  (Read 25902 times)
Mr. Rick
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Mulsanne on a sunny June Sunday; it's a hard life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2003, 10:29:39 am »

Anyone tempted to join us?HuhHuh

Lord Steve

Your Lordship, Sir Rickmeister of Lincolnshire here, count us in m'lad!! Contributions will be forthcoming from the MB posse, and of course we request that you lads stick around for an extra night this year, it's my 40th on the Sunday ... party time!!! Currently looking at the logistics of a marquee for post race on MB, best bib and tucker shall be required!

Really must get the diaries together sweetie and do the planned curry in your home town that we have been talking about for about 4 years, if only to check the chaps out and give them MB approval!
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2003, 03:17:59 pm »

G'd afternoon Sir Rick of Lincolnshire.
Our mottley crew will, of course accept your kind invitation to the party on MB on the Sunday. We shall arrive bearing gifts!

Let's do the curry thing.
Send me an email with a few dates and lets get the bugger organised.

Wey Hey!

Steve

I tested negative for patience.
saveloy
CA Veteran

Quality remains, Time passes

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2003, 04:13:37 pm »

I remember andy Z being with us  on the  Friday and utterly incapable, full marks to you for remembering such detail. Friday Does the curry invite extend to  Big H s crew,?
are there any female  C.A memebers i would have expected some input from them regarding the title matter.
Mr. Rick
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Mulsanne on a sunny June Sunday; it's a hard life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2003, 04:19:22 pm »

Send me an email with a few dates and lets get the bugger organised.

Winging its way to you as I type m'lud!

Grin
« Last Edit: September 11, 2003, 04:19:36 pm by The Rickmeister » Logged
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2003, 06:18:15 pm »

I remember andy Z being with us  on the  Friday and utterly incapable, full marks to you for remembering such detail.

Not entirely incapable I hope. Surely I was still capable of being embarrassingly drunk?

Still, after a bit of snap, we went out to town that night, ending up in the Relax Bar at 2.00 am. There was only one "hostess" on duty and she looked like a converted man (very big hands). Apparently someone said to her "Show us your cobblers, love" and we were asked to leave. We then spent two hours outside the Station waiting for a taxi, then a couple of stuck up, snotty nosed English bores decided to push into the queue, as they had to get back to their private aeroplane. Various "fucks" were chucked into them, the greedy fat swines. We ended up paying a van driver 50 euros to drop us back. A top night out.

So if anyone wants to know why we don't take women... If we had, I suspect we would have been tucked up in bed by 10.30 with a mug of cocoa that night. On reflection perhaps not entirely a bad thing...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2003, 06:31:22 pm by Andy Zarse » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2003, 08:41:44 am »

So if anyone wants to know why we don't take women... If we had, I suspect we would have been tucked up in bed by 10.30 with a mug of cocoa that night. On reflection perhaps not entirely a bad thing...

We must be doing something wrong then, as the women who came along with us were still watching the racing at Arnage corner at 02:00 am and there wasn't one cup of cocoa to be seen  Cool

Steve East Anglian cobras

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2003, 05:02:15 pm »

Not so much "Women at Le Mans" but "Women talked about at Le Mans". Spoke to my mate Paul in Southampton, he told me about one of the Zarse team, who is a 44 year old welder at Fawley refinerey and an all round top bloke, married with teenage kids.

During the rain shower on the friday morning at Le Mans, we were sat in the Commer having a cuppa and the person in question mentioned about this new woman who had moved in next door, a very attractive 26 yr old brunette. When she was moving in, she had popped round to see if he could help her put some stuff in the attic. Cut along story short, she went up the ladder first and had no knickers on. It was winking at him.

Jump forward three months and Paul had not heard from our mutual friend so he phoned him up. His wife answered the phone and said sorry (you've guessed it!) he did not live here any more as he had run off with the neighbour!

Very sad for all concerened but the question is, will this bit of fluff let him go to Le Mnas next year? Is it the curse of the commer? Or a blessing? Who knows, but women eh??

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2003, 05:07:18 pm »

Very sad for all concerened but the question is, will this bit of fluff let him go to Le Mnas next year? Is it the curse of the commer? Or a blessing? Who knows, but women eh??

Best sticking to the beer, and fast cars, but not at the same time  Wink

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2003, 07:41:57 pm »

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Take life by the horns and live it.
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2003, 09:40:38 am »

I am using my brothers user title -

Oh and i havent cooked , cleaned or done anything except drive and then drink , better than the lads that come with me ..........

Well posted Robbos Sister.  I think this is definately one of those cases where Lasses like yourself fir in, and other types would not!

Can't believe you don't do the cooking though Wink Wink  I cook for my lot, and then make them do the washing up...... Grin

Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2003, 06:34:57 pm »

Kate ( my sister ) cant cook. she can just about do butter on the bread type thing , thank god she doesnt cook. But she fits in better than some of the other girlies who come ,( sorry if you are reading this ) .

gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2003, 07:27:38 pm »

Kate ( my sister ) cant cook. she can just about do butter on the bread type thing , thank god she doesnt cook.

you'll have to send the lovely Kate over to Beasejour next year for some lessons Wink

Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2003, 01:05:16 am »

We were there this year, and it didnt help, she is hoping for Blue or Maison blanche, so a late night visit may be needed .

gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2003, 10:10:48 am »

Did you use the burger stall / bar at the end of the campsite at all.

Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2003, 01:10:42 pm »

Did you use the burger stall / bar at the end of the campsite at all.
NO NO NO NO NO

When we arrived on thursdau morning about 8am ,there was a realy big pile of fly infested Merquez sausages . At 1500 after setting up camp, the pile was still there, Not moving much, no one seen buying , At 1900 hours before heading into the track, they were still there and after we returned at about midnight  ,the pile was STILL there . Friday it continued , until Sunday when everyone was very pissed ( presumably ) and hungry and the Danes were munching away.

Prefered Le Mans SPS 's BBQ's , Steak Hache , very good on Bread , with french butter . Yummy ??

washed down with the ubiquitious Krone !!

Please say you didnt Gibber !!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: