Club Arnage
May 13, 2024, 12:23:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New car  (Read 25213 times)
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2008, 05:19:35 pm »

Hmmmm....just cost me 420 notes to get the cam-belt changed on my A4 (V6 TDI version).  Needed it though - that and the two other drive belts were totally knackered.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2008, 05:28:42 pm »

The A3s gearbox and clutch were on the way out along with other things so it was time to get rid before it gobbled up all my Le Mans spending money  Wink

They have lumps of what round the back???
Dave K

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2009, 10:14:53 pm »

I am tracing the history of Rhinefield House (I have just posted this to someone else and got wrong person so sorry about that folks!) I have been tracing it for years and have lots of pics etc, funny the Walker-munro family who built the house and I have some great motoring pics if you want them of the Walker-Munro's outside the house, I know everything about houseform 1888-early 1950's but know nothing about it as a school, my email is harrisonbellmot@aol.com I have never managed to find anyone who knew it when it was a school, I thought it was sold to a barrister but don't know their name. will you please help me and if you fancy telling me all about everything you remeber about the house and school and area etc etc it would be so much appreciated, you know things that I could never find in books so can you help?
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2009, 10:28:36 pm »

I am tracing the history of Rhinefield House (I have just posted this to someone else and got wrong person so sorry about that folks!) I have been tracing it for years and have lots of pics etc, funny the Walker-munro family who built the house and I have some great motoring pics if you want them of the Walker-Munro's outside the house, I know everything about houseform 1888-early 1950's but know nothing about it as a school, my email is harrisonbellmot@aol.com I have never managed to find anyone who knew it when it was a school, I thought it was sold to a barrister but don't know their name. will you please help me and if you fancy telling me all about everything you remeber about the house and school and area etc etc it would be so much appreciated, you know things that I could never find in books so can you help?

I lived at Rhinefield House for 31/2 years when it was a boarding school.

PM me.

Jerry

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2009, 12:43:35 am »

Dear Moderators. The Rhinefield House thread will probably only be of use to myself and Leftie ... unless any other CA members have knowledge of the famous New Forest Hotel.
If anyone has any info please say now as Leftie and I are on the case to fill in the missing info this chap needs.
Quite how he managed to find us here is a mystery.... but the wonders of CA will never cease Grin

Unless its a cunning trick from the revenue... hehe Joke! They would never know that much!! Roll Eyes

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2009, 09:47:51 am »

I've had lunch there a few times and very pleasant it is too. The pan fried liver and bacon on a bed a truffle mashed potato is, I'm guessing, rather better than the boiled liver of Jerry's school days. The content of the cigar humidor is a joy to behold.

PS Why is there not a seperate thread for this topic?

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: