Club Arnage
May 02, 2024, 02:56:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best spot Friday night?  (Read 3061 times)
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2004, 10:36:04 pm »

Where's the best spot on friday night? We've done the road in front of blue the last couple of years, which has been quite a lot of laughs, although i think some people found the presure of obligaitary burn outs a bit much. This actually lead to one of the funniest moments in 2003 - does any body else remeber the guy who made the renault truck tractor unit stop to do a burnout (can they?) and stood on the fuel tank waving to everybody, he was still there as the truck carried on going and disapeared around the bend towards Arnarge!! !I wonder how far he had to walk Back Grin Grin  
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2004, 12:50:34 am »

I don't think you can predict the best places to be on Mad Friday.  

A couple of years back the Road alongside Houx Annex was quite good.  Till someone put is Beema in the back of some poor French guys Pride and Joy of a 2CV It looked like it was a genuine original.  It fell to bits when the BM hit it.  I think it was held together by the rust.   Needless to say that put an end to the fun that night.  

I think a guy crunching an Expensive Italian Job stopped the fun between Mulsanne and indianapolis too.

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2004, 08:37:22 am »

I don't think you can predict the best places to be on Mad Friday.  
A couple of years back the Road alongside Houx Annex was quite good.  Till someone put is Beema in the back of some poor French guys Pride and Joy of a 2CV It looked like it was a genuine original.  It fell to bits when the BM hit it.  I think it was held together by the rust.   Needless to say that put an end to the fun that night.  
I think a guy crunching an Expensive Italian Job stopped the fun between Mulsanne and indianapolis too.
t.

We found the roundabout at Houx Annexe great fun last year on the Friday night. My highlight being the drop dead gorgeous dark blue tan interiored 550 Maranello being power slid around and around the roundabout and probably costing about £100 a lap in tyres. Respect!!!!
Simes
CA Veteran

194.7bhp mmmm..

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2004, 10:44:43 am »

woo hoo!
can't wait for Mad Friday........ Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2004, 01:45:54 pm »

2005 will be better ,  mini Turbo smokin tyres !!!

Take life by the horns and live it.
Simon (WRC GT4)
CA Veteran

the waiting's killing me!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2004, 11:37:00 pm »

We watched that 550 Maranello  last year aswell, excellent show  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: