Club Arnage
May 05, 2024, 12:59:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I didn't vote for him!  (Read 3619 times)
Fax
« on: November 21, 2003, 06:06:01 am »

I know this is a completely inappropriate subject for a motor racing forum but right now I'm so furious with this smug boob running my nation I feel obligated to say something.
To our friends in Europe, please don't confuse the Amercian people with these idiots running our nation right now.  99.9% of Americans are hard working, working class schmucks like myself.  Just trying to make a buck, put clothes on my back and put food on the table.  I love my nation but I'm terribly embarrassed about the things this government is doing right now.  The sooner this moronic thug gets out of power, the world will be a better place.
John
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2003, 07:03:11 am »

Hi Fax, You'r among friends here. You can vent if you want too.
Canada Phil.
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2003, 10:01:38 am »

Hey Phil - worry not - 99.9% of Brits are exactly the same and should not be confused with the variety of idiot running our great nation.   Old saying - it is unfortunate that those in positions of power are generally those least capable of exercising it effectively.

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2003, 11:44:13 am »

Just to aggravate you Fax, I was in the car on Weds and I listened to Dubya's speech from the Banqueting Hall on the radio. I was fully prepared to laugh at him, he's such a great target! but I was very surprised to hear a well delivered, eloquent, witty and intelligent speech. He clearly had not written it himself.

Whilst I don't necessarily agree with him, he ain't the thick idiot he's made out to be in the press. Which somehow makes him all the more dangerous. But at least when he sends troops into the arena, they get the best kit possible, no expense spared. Not like the crap equipment doled out by the tosser Blair, our lot have to make do and mend.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Fax
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2003, 02:09:15 pm »

No doubt about it, our troops have the best kit our tax money can buy.  I support the troops with everything I've got, its the half-assed policy of Bush and his goonies that has them over there in the first place that has me infuriated.  Seriously, Bush is just a cocky, arrogant, boob. Rumsfeld is just as bad if not worse.  Colin Powell is probably wondering what the hell he has latched himself onto.  This is Bush's war, not America's.
John
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2003, 02:35:29 pm »

Not like the crap equipment doled out by the tosser Blair, our lot have to make do and mend.

Didn't used to be that bad in my day.  Makes you bloody weep when you think what those boys go through Cry Cry

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Pidgeon
CA Veteran

I'm a Sebringllama

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2003, 05:29:06 pm »

[attachment deleted by admin - age > 25 days]
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2003, 05:36:12 pm »

Korea was a bit before my Pidg, but it's nice to hear from a fellow  ex sailor.  What was your specialty?

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Ruptured Duck Motorsport
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2003, 10:16:17 pm »

The thing about the protestations for Gulf War pt II was that whilst there were an anwful lot of people against the war, a good majority of them realise that it is not the fault of the armed forces, but the leaders, and as such, the armed forces get their full support and I know they will do as professional job as possible (well, the Brits check their targets), but I was against the military action, and am against the occupation.  What are the UN for??!

Scarred old slaver know he’s doin’ alright.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: