Club Arnage
May 08, 2024, 02:16:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *bay ejits  (Read 11712 times)
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2005, 05:53:49 pm »

I have just seen some bloke offering 'The Aston Martin Experience at Le Mans -2005' on that auction site. This involves being driven around the public roads that form part of the circuit on Friday in some blokes Aston. And he wants £50 a time. Take two passengers in the back & it's up to £80!!

You could do the Helecopter trip around the circuit during the race for that money.

Do the passengers know they are likley to get soaked by water pistols as they drive certain parts of the circuit. Do they know they will be unable to go faster than 10mph on many parts due to crowds. Do they know the open parts of the circuit are swarming with French Police? Do they know they can drive the circuit for free? So he is charging £50 for a sit in his Aston!!

I am all for free enterprise, but this is taking the pi**. I doubt (but do not know) if this guy has insurance to carry fare paying passengers. I think he is just another from that auction site who see's the 'Le Mans Experience' as an oppertunity to make money. I thought that was the ACO's job!!

A bit more on this here: http://www.clubarnage.com/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=3244

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2005, 06:01:20 pm »

Here's something you might need for the BigH experience

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=324&item=5582921989&rd=1

or maybe after it  Tongue

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2005, 06:11:41 pm »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=324&item=5582921989&rd=1

Yes they're quite good, we took these last year and they went down (up?) pretty well.

It is Maison Blanche you're staying on Robspot, isn't it? If you haven't stayed there before, you might find you're in for a bit of a surprise. I hope you're broadminded.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
htbast
CA Veteran

Well done 'Shorty'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2005, 07:14:29 pm »

A bit more on this here: http://www.clubarnage.com/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=3244

Sorry, Missed that thread.
htbast
CA Veteran

Well done 'Shorty'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2005, 07:17:02 pm »

Yes they're quite good, we took these last year and they went down (up?) pretty well.

It is Maison Blanche you're staying on Robspot, isn't it? If you haven't stayed there before, you might find you're in for a bit of a surprise. I hope you're broadminded.

Ummm!  I was a little disapointed to only get a Blue camping pass this year. Maybe it was for the best!
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2005, 07:19:17 pm »

And you were looking for............HuhHuh?  Undecided
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2005, 07:32:10 pm »

Funnily enough I was actually looking for butt plugs  Wink

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
M1lky24
CA Veteran

Armadillo

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2005, 09:14:54 pm »

I was just looking at the link to ebay and as the Butt plug vibrator came on screen my wife looked over my shoulder!! Try explaining that one! Grin
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2005, 09:19:39 pm »

You could always try pretending you were gift shopping for the Mrs!

However, I think your best defence is to say nothing on the grounds that you might incriminate yourself... just try looking enigmatic.  Lips Sealed

F
M1lky24
CA Veteran

Armadillo

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2005, 09:22:00 pm »

Cheers for the advice fran. Just worried she's got the wrong idea and's gonna buy "strap on" while im in Le man!!!!
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2005, 09:27:52 pm »

She can borrow mine for a couple of weekends if she wants to try before she buy!

Wink
M1lky24
CA Veteran

Armadillo

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2005, 09:35:55 pm »

Last year whilst I was partying away in LM she had an Anne Summers party. I text her at 6am sunday morning in a drunken state to say goodnight. She immediatley rang me back and said she and all her girlie mates were having a 24hour of there own!!
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2005, 09:42:13 pm »

Last year whilst I was partying away in LM she had an Anne Summers party. I text her at 6am sunday morning in a drunken state to say goodnight. She immediatley rang me back and said she and all her girlie mates were having a 24hour of there own!!

I hope you rushed out and bought her a new video phone when you got back and have got her to book another party this year?!?!  Wink
M1lky24
CA Veteran

Armadillo

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2005, 09:45:33 pm »

Better still. I bought myself a new camera phone and set up wireless cams for the PC. See you saterday night at the poo bar!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: