Club Arnage
May 08, 2024, 07:10:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'this clothing does not enable the wearer to fly'  (Read 9612 times)
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 07:15:58 pm »

Jesus..that's it I'm staying home and not going out until Monday....what is it with this place!

Nick, hope you get mobile and active again soon, I'm glad to see you're taking it in good spirit!

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 08:21:22 pm »

I hope this is the last tale of woe to hit CA for a long long time.

Seconded. Get well soon!!

Thirded!!!

Get well soon Nick! Have you trained the children to tip the glass/bottle/can at the right angle for you to drink yet?  Wink
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 08:50:05 pm »

Nick, that was a silly thing to do, the NHS must be working miracles getting you back typing so quick or is it by finger and pen held between teeth. (thats how I learnt)Still doing it that way, my driving is better though

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 12:12:59 am »

i promise not to let rex have any drugs.
ps i'm guessing you meant rogue firework. as opposed to a french red one  Wink
Hmm... this all makes me sound like some sort of Junkie...
Claire's prescribed tablets were Codine based and were a very good hangover cure, they also had an "interesting" effect when taken with beer and spirits. Mother PP said much like a Purple Heart taken with neat Gin Huh Not sure what she meant....?

Anyway... having seen your health and safety policy, risk assessment and unusual powder mixing skills at LM this year.... falling off a roof and breaking both wrists appears to be rather light in the injury stakes compared to the ghastly burns you could have suffered! Metal melts at a rather higher temp than face!

Anyhoo dude... get well soon and look forward to being able to .... again, unless the Doc has given you an impliment for that too? Grin

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 12:51:06 am »

i promise not to let rex have any drugs.
ps i'm guessing you meant rogue firework. as opposed to a french red one  Wink
Hmm... this all makes me sound like some sort of Junkie...
Claire's prescribed tablets were Codine based and were a very good hangover cure, they also had an "interesting" effect when taken with beer and spirits. Mother PP said much like a Purple Heart taken with neat Gin Huh Not sure what she meant....?

Anyway... having seen your health and safety policy, risk assessment and unusual powder mixing skills at LM this year.... falling off a roof and breaking both wrists appears to be rather light in the injury stakes compared to the ghastly burns you could have suffered! Metal melts at a rather higher temp than face!

Anyhoo dude... get well soon and look forward to being able to .... again, unless the Doc has given you an impliment for that too? Grin

Very suspect, but like the way you're thinking.

If he was pissed out of his head you could understand it (it wouldn't have hurt). So he wasn't under any 'influence' except getting a job done. Which in this day 'n' age aint the way to go. Cheesy

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 02:32:24 am »

Nick Nick Nick....what have you been up to dear boy??

If it's any consolation, the old man has done a couple of stupid things like this - fallen off of a ladder (which collapsed, apparently because it moved - for moved read buckled under the weight) - Fallen through the ceiling and got stuck (I was particuarly un-popular with this one, as he was sat there for 25 mins because I couldn't hear him yelling) ....However fortunately, he's never been stupid enough to actually break anything!

If you're on morphine, make the most of it, If you can't hear the kids screaming, they're not (or at least its not your problem if they are!)

Brad

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2008, 10:24:07 am »

Nic off to inspect the new garage roof...

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2008, 09:38:34 pm »

hope your better soon

Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2008, 10:30:37 pm »

After a week of my whinging, Lady PP got so fed up with it that she made me a doctors appointment Shocked

Nothing like Nick's stunt but the result of a very lively Sunday nite at PP Towers with Steve Zarse and a bottle of "Special" JD, Jeager and Grey Goose Vodka.

I took a bit of a tumble or two and have been lame since, horrible knee pain etc.

Turns out to be tendon damage but not serious enough for physio. Shame, as our local physio is a hottie according to my mate who has repetetive DRI Sad

I would say lesson learned.... but that would be a total lie. DRI (Drinking Related Injuries) are an occupational hazard... my knee brace thing is shite but helps.... and at least I'm not like my mate Sid who lost an eyebrow after massive refreshment in the wrong company the other weekend Evil (and had more horrid things done to him that cant be described here!)

Learn... never! Evil Evil

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2008, 09:21:42 am »

You poor unfortunate.  Hope it all heals well.  But just think what it would be like if you were at Le Mans in this condition, attempting to ablute and clean up in one of the long drops, with a plastic bum wiper and no paper.  Be thankful for small mercies....

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
nickliv
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2008, 09:01:36 pm »

Piggers

The term you're looking for is UDI - unidentified drinking injury

And for the rest of you, I can co nfirm that I no longer require the services of the ineffective bit of plastic  Smiley And no, I'm NOT man flossing with a towel. Grin Grin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: