Club Arnage
May 15, 2024, 05:39:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spiced Ham  (Read 11066 times)
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2004, 11:22:45 pm »

H,

In order to assist, I refered these scripts to a friend who is of a literary and philosophical bent. Lips Sealed

He said they were very Dadaesque and beautiful and he wants one of his own. He added that he thinks you may be in psychic communication with the late William Burroughs.

He also asked if I thought the machine had become self aware? I didn't really understand the question but said that in general I thought the ghost in the machine was broken. Except in your case where it is likely your machines have got wet.

Hope this helps.

Andy Z

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2004, 02:40:00 pm »

Thanks for your support Andy, things are getting pretty rough here now. I haven't been out of this room for a week now, I've lank hair, a stubble and my bollocks stink to high heaven. There's a man under the streetlight outside and I'm sure 'ole bug eyed Bill Burroughs himself is in the wardrobe, behind the kimono. I can see his shiny toe caps.
No word from Paranoid Hartley or Vaporous Wilkins, although the last e-mail seemed to be suggesting that they've been replaced with James Drippy Apendage. I've heard he's a mean SOB.
I hope this whole thing is resolved before June.
Don't take the filter off PM, once they're in there's no stopping them.
The machine is stopping, I know it, I know the signs...
H, possibly.

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
powermite
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2004, 04:54:11 pm »

Someone must be watching.I had two today!!
engineer jitterbugger crumble accomplice

Im sure its just the start

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2004, 05:24:36 pm »

H,

f**k this for a game of soldiers, I'm going on the run and with any luck, going native too. Tongue Kiss

Don't tell anyone but I'm off to Italy, via Austria. I have a "meeting" with Grey Squirrel in the cafe opposite the big ferris wheel in Vienna.

And if I get the time I intend to "regrind my crank" in the Von Trapp's castle near Salzburg. Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

Now, where did I put the Colibri lighter and false passport?

BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2004, 05:55:14 pm »

Jitterbugger!!!
I've done the jitterbug, but "jitterbugger" leaves a horribly vivid scene in my minds eye.
B*llocks PM, you've done it again, just before the weekend you've left me with that one. I've only just shook off Doubtfires erection.

Andy, run.
Run like the wind.

H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Mr. Rick
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Mulsanne on a sunny June Sunday; it's a hard life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2004, 11:36:53 am »

It's getting worse!!  Shocked

devise robert vie vigil drier foxhall populous commonality suspicious decimal feat oscillate italic industrial cowbell hydrate arctic scenario kernel murk immersion approve ahead ,ditzel snuggly tribal snook assemblage desegregate mephistopheles rustic turbofan piecemeal chow abovementioned chicano backup heartfelt astute cautious -
society infirmary flute intransitive referendum retardant extension lacy comrade collateral destiny narcissist .eigenstate homomorphism addend fogy delaware ellwood insurmountable efficacious sigmund jude nj rudyard prank restorative ,
expression foil micrography spastic concise churchyard compile carefree denumerable urbana toe fraught ewe corroboree ghetto lawbreaker bootstrapped bush derivate editor hourglass arise acidic alkaline consultative glossy revisable leninist discuss audible cadet .
trance decomposable brumidi shag strain eohippus ,tower pentecost regular atrocity knick autocrat nabla ballard rockwell ross oppenheimer scrawl enoch .
carnival estoppal judo club astigmatism tommie rueful mane descartes brillouin chalet windsurf luxury pl profusion infantrymen seven divest doctoral jimmy emil ,ridge roughen sidesaddle assyriology mccracken crewmen june bizarre deride carbuncle brownell swallowtail nib concern conceit religiosity unruly cruddy birth knowhow necessitate declaratory altar greensward veda stamina fermion pluck giveaway parallelepiped glutamic redshank cauldron baltimore cardamom chancellor rica fossil circumvention amadeus sargent megaword ntis sill pigmentation poetic ciliate wan congressional cow constipate wheelhouse inveigh botulin dissipate .
</font>

And what on earth is a "industrial cowbell hydrate arctic scenario " - sounds like something Vic And Bob would have come up with!!!

Grin
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2004, 11:37:43 am »

...brumidi shag strain...

I think this one has come straight from one of H's diplomatic contacts in Africa.

And it certainly sounds like one of H's medical problems. No wonder he walks around lob sided with a hunched back and a twisted grimace on the face. That naughty little Raoul has a lot to answer for.

Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2004, 04:22:54 pm »

I never get any of these mails, but both myself and my son get mails advertising Big Sluts.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2004, 11:58:41 pm »

Are they like those Massive Carpet sales advertised on lampposts?

When I got there, they only had regular sized ones...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: