Club Arnage
May 17, 2024, 06:52:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Booking for 2008  (Read 43941 times)
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2007, 10:51:43 pm »

Emailed the ACO over the weekend about various issues, and amongst other things, this was their response:

".......You will be able to reserve for the 24 hours 2008, starting on the Test day on the 3rd of June 2007.
....."

Huh Huh Huh

Del

Team Delboy Racing
nickliv
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 11:00:31 pm »

Well, as I'm planning an 08 assault, then I may just try ringing them on the test day.
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 08:37:43 am »

yup.. all order en masse on the 3rd Wink

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 10:58:51 am »

As previously stated, I am happy to deliver a mass CA booking on the morning of June 3rd for the 2008 race.  I suggest you download the '07 form, change the year, and post it to me. Anybody who is interested should PM me and I'll give you my address to send the forms to.  This offer is limited to those with 100 posts or more (this is just for security as I don't want my address to be public knowledge). Does that sound fair?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 11:32:05 am »

Great idea termie, will bring a copy to Sebring to save on expensive stamps Grin

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 11:44:59 am »

Termie,

please can you post the link for the download?  my work computer dont like parts of the le mans site for some reason!

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 11:49:07 am »

http://www.lemans.org/sport/sport/calendrier/pdf/bon_commande_gb.pdf
There you go!

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 11:57:31 am »

Great idea termie, will bring a copy to Sebring to save on expensive stamps Grin
Tight wad!! Grin
Just don't forget to check I've still got it by the time I get home!! Roll Eyes

nickliv
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 01:44:36 pm »

Termie. You're a star. I'll try to program our dvd recorder  so that it gets the cheltenham festival for you too. I won't be around to supervise it, so I'll leave instructions with Mrs Liv not to let my daughter watch sooty, pingu etc. while the prog is on the TV.
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 03:05:14 pm »

Termie,

sur la poste as they say Grin

Robbo
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

"ANTHEM"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 03:32:16 pm »

Termie you are an angel angel
My form is in the post!

Thanks

Pessimist - Glass half empty
Optimist - Glass half full
Engineer - Glass twice as big as needed
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 06:37:38 pm »

In my experience they may be slightly wrong - I have usually requested next year's tickets when I collect this year's, on the Friday of test weekend.

As it looks like I won't be able to do Test w/e this year I may well join the Termieclub. Smiley
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 06:50:50 pm »

Wow, I didn't expect quite such a scramble when I made the post!!

I was also told this last year - that they wouldn't accept bookings until after test w/e.  But I know for a fact that some people booked long before this.  For the past few years, I have emailed them my order, whereas some people fax theirs.  I have a feeling that if you email them, they have an easy way of responding (refusing) the order if it is too early - if the order is faxed, they can't easily respond.

Also bear in mind that Termie has offered to go and have a chat with the ACO people after the current activity has eased off a bit - to try to get some answers before we start ordering.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 06:54:59 pm »

In my experience they may be slightly wrong - I have usually requested next year's tickets when I collect this year's, on the Friday of test weekend.

As it looks like I won't be able to do Test w/e this year I may well join the Termieclub. Smiley
You're quite right.  June 3rd is the Sunday of test weekend.  I'm going to try for Friday morning (1st) and see what happens.  Then will keep trying each morning until they relieve me of them!!!
Meanwhile, I have one more general entrance ticket to book and will do that after Sebring.  Then I'll get a face-to-face answer.  Faxing before June 1st may work as suggested above, dunno.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 06:57:49 pm by termietermite » Logged

Rolls

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 09:08:13 am »

Just out of interest guys, what is the best way of securing tickets nice and early for 2008? -  do you all go through the ACO?  It looks as if i'll probably go about organising next years trip and getting a few guys involved who haven't been before, and would obviously want it sorted ASAP! (after this years of course Wink )
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: