Club Arnage
May 21, 2024, 01:53:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SEBRING 09  (Read 67026 times)
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2009, 04:06:29 pm »

Mark will be on the plane with Dx, Vegas! and me.  Grin

We'll do everything we can to get him in proper shape before the plane touches US ground.  angel

What's with the royal we?  I plan on disassociating myself from all of you on arrival at MCO until we're through immigration and customs.   Evil

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2009, 04:21:16 pm »

I don't wanna go to Sebring
Oh no,it does not move me
Even though I've seen the movie
I don't wanna check your pulse
I don't want nobody else
I don't wanna go to Sebring

(Actually I do and I'm jealous)

I tested negative for patience.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: February 19, 2009, 05:10:49 pm »

We'll do everything we can to get him in proper shape before the plane touches US ground.  angel

What's with the royal we?  I plan on disassociating myself from all of you on arrival at MCO until we're through immigration and customs.   Evil

Dx

Good call Doris!!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: February 19, 2009, 05:58:58 pm »

Dx
Whaddaya mean, royal we? Huh

That disassociating part is after the plane touches US ground. Before, on the plane, I'm quite sure you will be also under that 'royal we'.  Tongue

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 19, 2009, 07:45:52 pm »

Hi Matt

We land at MCO at 18:20 on Saturday 14th - VS015. I'll try not to disappoint you with my condition when I arrive (although IIRC I was pretty compus mentus when I got to the Fish on Fire last year! Just not when I left!!  Grin)

My understanding is that Greg is going to meet us from the plane and bring us ot the FoF to meet up with you for a couple of beers, and we are then heading down to River Ranch for the night where I think Randy and Mike might be too.

Fancy a night at the camp?

Hi Mark
That sounds just like last years plan - which worries me! Are you on your own on that flight?
A night at camp...... let me think about that. Can someone enlighten me as to the location of River Ranch.
I'm looking forward to seeing you again. I have some toiletries that I failed to deliver to you at Le Mans! 

Strange that, I still have some for you too!!

Spoke to Greg last night and this is still his plan!

River Ranch is near Lake Wales. It's something crazy like x,000 acres of hunting/camping ground. The ground in a lot of the main thoroughfaresis primarily made up of sugar sand, so once inside you need a "real" 4x4 or quad bike to get through at low speed. IIRC, it takes something like 20 minutes to half an hour to get from the front gate through to Greg's cabin. Once there, there is no electricity, and you are a fair distance from the nearest road so at night it is pretty much as close to the sound of perfect silence with amazing skies as there is no light pollution to ruin the view.  Smiley

Of course, during the day there are quad bikes and 4x4's to mess about with while ensuring you are suitably refreshed from the sun!  Grin
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 19, 2009, 07:53:29 pm »

Spoke to Greg last night and this is still his plan!

River Ranch is near Lake Wales. It's something crazy like x,000 acres of hunting/camping ground. The ground in a lot of the main thoroughfaresis primarily made up of sugar sand, so once inside you need a "real" 4x4 or quad bike to get through at low speed. IIRC, it takes something like 20 minutes to half an hour to get from the front gate through to Greg's cabin. Once there, there is no electricity, and you are a fair distance from the nearest road so at night it is pretty much as close to the sound of perfect silence with amazing skies as there is no light pollution to ruin the view.  Smiley

Of course, during the day there are quad bikes and 4x4's to mess about with while ensuring you are suitably refreshed from the sun!  Grin
[/quote]

Squeal boy, while I get my banjo...  Grin

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 20, 2009, 11:50:06 am »

Dx
Whaddaya mean, royal we? Huh

That disassociating part is after the plane touches US ground. Before, on the plane, I'm quite sure you will be also under that 'royal we'.  Tongue

I'm quite sure I'll be asleep on the plane.   angel

Dx

Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 20, 2009, 11:54:27 am »

It sounds positively awful!  Don't make me go.   Wink

Dx

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 21, 2009, 07:35:12 pm »

To update on this, in 4 weeks time I'll be on British soil around this time, so some advise on how to get to ZArse Towers might come in handy nearer that time, also an etsimate on traveltime when arriving in Dover 1500 local time.

Filled in the visa waiver a few minutes ago, all is green on that part.  Cool

Allthough the question 'are you seeking entry to engage in criminal or immoral activities' made me smile, who's gonna answer yes to tha, and what's an immoral activity??? I guessed that 'having good fun with friends in all sorts of ways' doesn't count to immoral. Tongue

Marius I take it you won't be flying in economy?

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 23, 2009, 12:58:33 pm »

Ah, Mr Zarse, I see you avatar has been changed just in time for Sebring. Will you be paying us commoners a visit in Veal Class this year?

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2009, 01:15:42 pm »

Ah, Mr Zarse, I see you avatar has been changed just in time for Sebring. Will you be paying us commoners a visit in Veal Class this year?

No probably not Bob. As you know, I looked in on the way home last time, it appeared absolutely ghastly to my eyes. I've really no idea how you people put up with such unsavoury conditions. You'll find me chatting up the hostys at the on-board bar, nibbling on a plate of lovely lobster or perhaps asleep in my bed. Well you would if you were allowed in there. But you're not. So tough!  Wink

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
died_laughing

It could be wourse, I could be you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: February 23, 2009, 01:43:30 pm »

It looks like I might take the same flight.
Will know for sure tomorrow.

I\\\\\\\\\\\'ve think i\\\\\\\\\\\'ve gone insane, i can\\\\\\\\\\\'t remember my own name. It could be worse, i could be you.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: February 23, 2009, 03:04:28 pm »

To update on this, in 4 weeks time I'll be on British soil around this time, so some advise on how to get to ZArse Towers might come in handy nearer that time, also an etsimate on traveltime when arriving in Dover 1500 local time.

Filled in the visa waiver a few minutes ago, all is green on that part.  Cool

Allthough the question 'are you seeking entry to engage in criminal or immoral activities' made me smile, who's gonna answer yes to tha, and what's an immoral activity??? I guessed that 'having good fun with friends in all sorts of ways' doesn't count to immoral. Tongue

Marius I take it you won't be flying in economy?

I'll be drinking so much, that I won't notice any troubles Tongue

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
died_laughing

It could be wourse, I could be you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: February 24, 2009, 08:08:43 pm »

My flight is booked. Grin
Same flight as Mark JPC and the rest
MCO at 18:20 on Saturday 14th - VS015

And i'm granted access to the us according to the site. Smiley

I\\\\\\\\\\\'ve think i\\\\\\\\\\\'ve gone insane, i can\\\\\\\\\\\'t remember my own name. It could be worse, i could be you.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: February 25, 2009, 02:31:00 pm »

And she will be coming to England with me by car, so she'll also be in the pub wit us. Grin

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: