Club Arnage
June 02, 2024, 12:34:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA Le Mans Guide 2007: Your input is needed - New editorial team  (Read 119127 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: May 15, 2007, 06:49:48 pm »

Yes, I'll write it and yes, it will be on at the usual time so do add it.  It's nice and low key - good stuff.

...and one year they might manage to spell all the drivers names correctly  Cheesy
Yes, always nice to know I'm not the only cr*p speller on the planet.  I think they get the Grauniad to produce them.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 16, 2007, 02:28:39 pm »

Werner, you have mail; photos of new restaurants are sent.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #287 on: May 17, 2007, 06:53:30 pm »

I've written a piece about Mad Friday which is on the work PC should should wing it's way to Werner tomorrow assuming I get back in the office! I seem to be quite light on photos though, i.e. I can't find any!

Has anyone got any decent shots of Mad Friday situations? (Burnouts, Water Pistols, Cruising etc)

Some, but they're at home on the PC. We have "house guests" this w/e and I have a lot of stuff to do but I'll add it to the list.

There was one mad Friday pic (I think from Rusty) which I'd rather not see again, and I'm not sure would be suitable for the guide... Cool Shocked
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 17, 2007, 07:03:45 pm »

I've written a piece about Mad Friday which is on the work PC should should wing it's way to Werner tomorrow assuming I get back in the office! I seem to be quite light on photos though, i.e. I can't find any!

Has anyone got any decent shots of Mad Friday situations? (Burnouts, Water Pistols, Cruising etc)

Here's some water pistol action from HA roundabout before it got too stupid.

* HA Roundabout.JPG (152.71 KB, 1037x778 - viewed 480 times.)

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #289 on: May 17, 2007, 07:49:46 pm »

There was one mad Friday pic (I think from Rusty) which I'd rather not see again, and I'm not sure would be suitable for the guide... Cool Shocked

Now I'm curious...

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 20, 2007, 09:47:10 pm »

Werner, Championaudi asked here
http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=7112.0
which end of the pits grandstand his seat was.  It occured to me that an idea of where the seats are (ie is seat no. 1 on the left or the right of each stand?) might be good for next year (too complicated for this.)  Between us there must surely be a member in nearly every grandstand on the circuit who could check it out and make a note for '08?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #291 on: May 21, 2007, 05:48:45 am »

Werner, Championaudi asked here
http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=7112.0
which end of the pits grandstand his seat was.  It occured to me that an idea of where the seats are (ie is seat no. 1 on the left or the right of each stand?) might be good for next year (too complicated for this.)  Between us there must surely be a member in nearly every grandstand on the circuit who could check it out and make a note for '08?

Good idea termie - so, you grandstand-ticket-owners, please let us know this for the 2008 edition...

hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Douglas
CA Veteran

Cum on hear de noyse!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: May 21, 2007, 06:45:18 pm »

Are we still able to give you info re who we are and where we are camping /arriving etc?

Doug

Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: May 21, 2007, 06:49:48 pm »

http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=7118.0

Yep

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: May 24, 2007, 07:41:58 pm »

Hi all

chapter C-06 about the drivers parade is finished

Have a nice evening, I'm getting a cold one right now Grin Grin Grin

Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: May 26, 2007, 09:49:51 am »

http://www.lemans.org/24heuresdumans/live/ressources/pdf/jt2007_liste_invites.pdf

The entry list is now set. No more reserves can be called if anyone else drops out.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 26, 2007, 10:36:45 am »

Just be aware, Werner, that the list as published is full of errors.  Where would you say Jacques Villeneuve comes from for instance?  And I really didn't know that Jean-Denis Delatraz was Czech.  Who's H Warren (GBR) by the way? And Vincent Bosse? Grin

Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: May 26, 2007, 12:43:52 pm »

I had already started to work on the entry list, it's probably more accurate already than the A.C.O. list, see http://www.clubarnage.com/caguide/caguide2007/c05-entrylist.pdf

However: If someone sees mistakes, please post them asap, we want to be as accurate as possible on D-day (Download-day Grin)

Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: May 28, 2007, 03:53:22 pm »

New chapter C19 - Mad Friday now finished, thanks to jpchenet

Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #299 on: May 28, 2007, 11:04:50 pm »

small addition to the weblinks page:
DfH site is now both in Dutch and English language Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: