Club Arnage
May 06, 2024, 11:55:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SARS and Le Mans  (Read 5008 times)
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2003, 11:29:23 am »

Lads, lads,
This SARS thing is mushrooming, and believe me it's going to have substantial consequences for foreign travel, Le Mans and the race.
The army were called in yesterday, and early this morning they started burning people. I drove through Northumberland after breakfast and there were piles of smoking geordies 40 feet high.
RAF squadrons are coming back from the Gulf, and I understand that they will be opening fire on incoming 747's from Hong Kong and Toronto.
Let's hope there's a working vaccine soon. I understand a brewery in Belgium is working on it, but time's running out...  
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Darren
CA Veteran

Wannabe Jedi Knight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2003, 11:45:28 am »

No need to consider Belgium Beer, Le Mans bogs will sort out most things, if not the scraggy old french bird on the doors will do the job - guaranteed to deal with most things..................................... Huh

Darren - Team Sharpe
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2003, 02:03:46 pm »

Embarrassed I've got a terrible does of the rare disease called ZARSE - Zesty Acute Rectal Smells and Emphysemia.

But hey, what's the big problem? Even if Canada Phil brings SARS over from Toronto, there is already a very good cure. It's called Grimbergen. Apparently, it's best drunk whilst eating a raw turnip and lying down. Embarrassed

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2003, 04:44:02 pm »

Actually, the Grimbergen Prescribing Instructions clearly state that this "health tonic" should be consumed from a kneeling position and that dosing should be initiated by dunking one's head into a cooler and selecting the glass dispensing bottle with one's teeth.

Ahh Grimbergen - the ultimate Le Mans snake oil.

HEALTH WARNING:  Ingesting Grimbergen can cause serious gastrointestinal distress including oily and uncontrollable stools.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: