Club Arnage
May 16, 2024, 07:36:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ticket for 24 Hours  (Read 6573 times)
vettefan

Laguna Seca '05

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2007, 02:15:54 pm »

Hello,  I may not know until June 10th if I'm able to go to Le Mans.  (I'm waiting on my passport to return from a name change.) 
Does the race sell out?  I don't see tickets for General Admission Weekend for sale online anymore.  Do they still sell tickets at the gate?  I'd hate to have everything else in order and not be able to get in!

To anyone I met at Sebring the last couple years, I hope you are all well!

Anna  Wink
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 02:34:28 pm »

Yep, you can still buy them on the gate

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
vettefan

Laguna Seca '05

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 02:43:58 pm »

That's what I needed to hear!  You just made my day! 
Come on passport.....get here!

Thanks robspot.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 03:55:23 pm »

Welcome Anna and here's hoping you make it to LM.  I assume you'll be over with Brian and P&M?

Yes, General Admission tickets are for sale at any gate (but camping / grandstands etc are harder to come by).

Steve East Anglian cobras

vettefan

Laguna Seca '05

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 04:06:44 pm »

Hi Steve,
Yes, I'm hoping to get the same flights as Brian and would stay with he and the rest of the team at the hotel. 
All I'm waiting on is my passport.   Undecided 

Anna
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 04:09:41 pm »

Hi Anna,

would be cool to meet you again on this side of the pond! If you make it, don't forget to drop by on our fridaynightparty at Maison Blanche! We don't have a slideshow, but we do have 2 livebands on stage. Wink

Regards

Marius

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Gordonwr
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 10:20:05 pm »

Mention of passports takes me back 5yrs ago when I went to Le Mans and back with a passport that had run out in January !! It only came to light when I tried to go to Spa in the August, so it was a mad dash up to the passport office to renew it then rush back to Dover!!

Always go into a corner too fast, in case it turns out to be a quick one!
vettefan

Laguna Seca '05

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 11:00:41 pm »

Oh lord, that must have been something!  I had no intention of going to LM when I sent my passport off,  I'd have had a rush put on it.  As thing stand I won't know if I'm going until Sunday about 3PM when I get back from a race in NY.  If it's here I'll be back to the airport for a 9PM flight for Paris.  I suppose I'd be willing to fly as late as Tuesday for a Wednesday arrival.  We'll see, fingers crossed!
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 07:44:41 am »

Oh lord, that must have been something!  I had no intention of going to LM when I sent my passport off,  I'd have had a rush put on it.  As thing stand I won't know if I'm going until Sunday about 3PM when I get back from a race in NY.  If it's here I'll be back to the airport for a 9PM flight for Paris.  I suppose I'd be willing to fly as late as Tuesday for a Wednesday arrival.  We'll see, fingers crossed!
Hi Anna,
           even Thursday arrival is worth the effort. Have you told the passport office how important this has become? Hope to see you there.
Canada Phil
Big G

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 10:09:33 am »

Managed to travel all the way to Italy and back on my mother-in-laws passport. It was even scanned by the immigration guys @ Calais on the way back  Roll Eyes, no wonder anyone can get into this country if a 6'3" 15 1/2 stone bloke can pass for a 63 year old woman...or maybe I shouldn't have undergone that operation the other year  Grin
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 02:03:19 am »

Any news Anna?? Hope you can make it!!
vettefan

Laguna Seca '05

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 02:48:08 pm »

Any news Anna?? Hope you can make it!!
[/quote]

Hello!  It's Monday morning.  I called and was told that my passport should be shipped by 6PM today for delivery tomorrow.  Still waiting to book my flight and train ticket from Paris to Le Mans.  Waiting.........
vettefan

Laguna Seca '05

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 12:31:04 pm »

My flight and train ticket are booked!   I'm waiting for my passport....... Undecided  ...........is it 3 PM yet?  Is that someone at the door?!!?.........
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 11:47:39 am »

Great to see you again Anna, glad the passport turned up OK.  You sure seemed to be having a great time on Saturday.  And we managed to provide a bit of Sebring type weather for you, didn't we?  Good to be able to reciprocate! Grin

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
vettefan

Laguna Seca '05

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2007, 05:52:34 am »

It was a relief to get the passport and hard to believe when I finally got to the track on Wednesday.  I had a great time on Saturday at the Poo Bar.  I'm still trying to wrap my mind around everything! 
Umm.....I admit I could have done without the Sebring weather!  I bought a Corvette jacket at the track without realizing that it would be so cold and rainy and that I'd need it!  After the race I went out to the wall between pit road and the track to wave my flag when the #63 went by.  Do you know that for 120 Euros that damn thing isn't even waterproof!?!   Shocked  Haha....  I definitely could have done without the Sebring weather!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: