Club Arnage
May 04, 2024, 09:46:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dyslexic Kojes thread (from the T shirt thread)  (Read 14172 times)
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2004, 12:47:17 am »

They could be challenging that hallowed place held by the kebab for the "I'm so p*ssed I can't see, speak or breath unaided, but I must eat, and I must eat NOW!" award.

I can see the post  from Zarse now. After a day celebrating the rugby world cup parade, I left "Sub Way" and put my elbow in a pile of sick.!!!!  Grin
« Last Edit: January 09, 2004, 12:47:51 am by jpchenet » Logged
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2004, 01:02:09 am »

I have only been to Subway once and never again. Queenstown New Zealand last year. I had been on a ten hour bender with my pal from Newcastle and following a refreshing three hours kip, we had to drive back to Christchurch about five hours away for the cricket test match.

Scariest part of our trip to Queenstown for Xmas 2000 was when we had done the shotover jets. On the ride I had thought they were mad b*st*rds but that evening we found oursleves in a club where we met our shotover jet driver totally p*ssed out of his head. "Day off tomorrow" quips I. "Nope, driving at 8 in the morning" says he. "You weren't p*ssed last night though were you though" I query. "Haven't sobered up for the last week" he confirms!! Mad gits apparently the lot of them, but well worth the trip!!!!  Grin

To be fair it had virtually dropped to bits anyway with all the sauce and multicoloured gunk in it.

Silly o'clock in Vegas in the summer we grabbed two from the Sub Way in our hotel. By the time we had made it upstairs to our room they had disintegrated the bun and gone half way through the bag as they had so much gunk in them. Fortunately we avoided recriminations by just throwing them straight in the bin!  Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: