Club Arnage
May 16, 2024, 08:39:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tickets all arrived from ACO?  (Read 5354 times)
AndyN
CA Veteran

Rock against Diesel!

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2003, 10:34:15 pm »

My tickets have not yet arrived from the ACO.  They have billed me, the ticket office phone is always engaged and the emails remain unanswered. Any ideas? Huh
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2003, 10:40:52 pm »

Are you still on the waiting list for any other tickets. Sometimes they won't wend out your allocation until they either have those available for you or you cancel the wait list.

Have you tried both phone numbers?? I know that they weren't answering the phones during the weekend of the Moto GP but that should now be rectified. Also, try faxing them, they've always been pretty responsive to that before.
Jem
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2003, 03:58:47 pm »

same story here.  Phone em up on 0033 243 402475 when you hear the french guy press 3 followed by the star key, this puts you in the queue for an english speaking assistant, took about 10 min hold this morning.

Suggest you insist that they UPS them to you which they agreed to do with me.

Good luck

Jem
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2003, 09:35:35 pm »

I'd be telling them NOT to post them, and go collect at the Rotunda when you get there...especially if there is a French public holiday and strike imminent....
banbury pete
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2003, 01:43:12 am »

Andy

I know how you feel. I ordered my camping pass for Karting Nord the Monday after last years racing. Ended up on the waiting list and was finally offered a place in Beausejour at the start of April. I sent my payment details off the next day and got a conformation letter a couple of weeks later. The money has gone out of my account and I am still waiting. If nothing arrives tomorrow, I feel a rather stiff phone call to France will be in order.  Angry
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2003, 03:18:47 am »

Andy, don't worry. If your tickets don't arrive in time, just take your booking receipt and your payment details with you, go to the office at the racetrack and claim replacement tickets, one of my mates did it 2 years ago and it was no problem.

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: