Club Arnage
May 10, 2024, 04:46:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: as discussed elsewhere -
The almighty and omnipotent "Modern Commer Replacement" thread - 12 (75%)
Rob's crap "g'day" thread - 4 (25%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the better thread?  (Read 5906 times)
Rob
CA Veteran

i prefer 'em continental!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2006, 05:37:40 pm »

Should I feel the need to point out that a parrot's meaningless repetition of identicle sentiments is not the way to defend the g'day thread? My time is too valuable to waste listening to half-witted regurgitations of the same kind of atavistic and moronic outbursts that have manifested themselves at various points in this discourse.

It seems to me you simply don't understand the bigger picture here. The Commer claims to be a 'strange attractor' of diverse images and information in a kind of dreamlike acausal logic through synchronicity. We may be able to make rough diagrams of the geometries involved but it appears to have no precedent. Thus the MCR thread is never random.

Sorry to have to speak down to you in plenoastic phraseology, but I hope that goes some of the way to helping you understand the 'Great Beast ' that we are grappling with!

Should I feel the need to point out that a parrot's meaningless repetition of identicle sentiments is not the way to defend the g'day thread? My time is too valuable to waste listening to half-witted regurgitations of the same kind of atavistic and moronic outbursts that have manifested themselves at various points in this discourse.

It seems to me you simply don't understand the bigger picture here. The Commer claims to be a 'strange attractor' of diverse images and information in a kind of dreamlike acausal logic through synchronicity. We may be able to make rough diagrams of the geometries involved but it appears to have no precedent. Thus the MCR thread is never random.

Sorry to have to speak down to you in plenoastic phraseology, but I hope that goes some of the way to helping you understand the 'Great Beast ' that we are grappling with!

is that not repetition if ever i saw it!!!!!

at least steve can see the funny side;)

mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2006, 06:32:41 pm »

Steady Rob, you may invoke the dreaded "Curse of the Commer".

Must be about time for that to come into play, as it has now had its first outing of the year........watch out as the effects are devastating  Roll Eyes

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2006, 06:47:25 pm »

Houx Annexe Grin  V  Maison Blanche Sad

Commer Thread Grin  V  G'day Thread Sad

Will alliegences be shown on T-shirts at the Poo Bar?

i dont want rifts within the clubarnage community, all i want is for the g'day thread to be recognised as an equal
 Smiley
i think its the least it deserves
Ah, a closet Lib Dem
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2006, 07:07:31 pm »

is that not repetition if ever i saw it!!!!!

at least steve can see the funny side;)

No, sorry to have to correct you again. This is not as you wrongly state repetition, but duplication and thus an entirely valid medium of broadening the communication.

I'm sorry if you cannot see the humour in my writings. As I pointed out some time ago, it's very dry.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 07:13:14 pm »

I'm sorry if you cannot see the humour in my writings. As I pointed out some time ago, it's very dry.

Drier than the Gobi desert......devoid of moisture..... like the Commer's cooling system when obstructed by a flag.......

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: