Club Arnage
May 12, 2024, 01:06:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Karting Nord Tickets wanted (2005)  (Read 8854 times)
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2005, 09:13:49 pm »

If the tickets were mine you would had all known it because i would had advertised with them on sites like these and the many other sites available you`l know which ones iam talking about.

Sorry old chap but you're now contradicting yourself!!

You say you did the same thing last year! But we didn't see you selling any tickets on here, or on the two of the other main Le Mans forums I participate on.

The only of the "other sites available you`l know which ones iam talking about." I can assume you are referring to is eBay!!!!!  Angry

Either way you are still profiteering and that is banned from this forum!!!!

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2005, 09:20:55 pm »

One thing I don't get, Jeroen>>
You keep on repeating you want to sell tickets for 'face value', and in other replies you reveal your intention was to make a profit.
So what side of you is lying? Or don't you know the meaning of the word?

Like I said before, it ain't just you who caused this. But you actually caused a contra-effect. Now no-one has cheap KN-tickets, not even you!

Karting Nord will probably be filled up with drunk Vikings who brought they're own half-a-country. Guess where our fireworks wil be pointed at

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Mr. Invincible Mou
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2005, 09:27:39 pm »

The discussion in this thread aside, I am wondering if there is a possibility here for some "bulk discount" next year.

There are a fair few members on this site, who tend to have a preference for perhaps 3 sites. I have to think that if somebody got the ball rolling early enough (yes if there is enough interest I would be prepared to volunteer some time), perhaps we might have better luck booking bulk tickets for the 2006 race. Afterall, is not the purpose of a forum to bring together likeminded people for mutual gain?

Wouldn't it be nice Knowing in June that you actually were going to get what you wanted for the following year.

Just a thought.

PS Mind you, it might spoil that air of eager expectation as the postman comes in December  Grin
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2005, 10:39:52 pm »

Mr. I,
CA via Smokie tried to make a block booking with the ACO a couple of years ago but it came to nothing.
We were placed on the waiting list for 150 MB passes.  In the meantime, everyone got hold of their own tickets and the wait list allocation ended up in BSJ eventually anyway.

Steve East Anglian cobras

smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2005, 12:37:23 am »

Enough!!

Suffice to say that this site has a policy on profiteering on tickets (see sticky post in this forum), and maybe or maybe not Jeroen breached our guidelines.

Rather than go round in circles...this thread is locked...both sides are represented reasonably well, you can form your own opinion about the rights and wrongs.

Thank you and good night!  Smiley
Russ
CA Veteran

I think this is yours...

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2005, 04:57:12 pm »

'Locked' you say Smokie?  Roll Eyes

Fred Dibnah Memorial
Gland in the hand worth two in a Bush Tour 2007
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master