Club Arnage
May 03, 2024, 01:50:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA Le Mans Guide 2007: Your input is needed - New editorial team  (Read 116635 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: March 06, 2007, 10:35:18 am »

.  We go around in 3s to most race meetings!
[/quote]

nuff said  Wink
[/quote]I don't know what you mean Andy! Grin

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 10, 2007, 05:31:19 am »

.  We go around in 3s to most race meetings!

nuff said  Wink
[/quote]I don't know what you mean Andy! Grin
[/quote]
 Finally OFF TOPIC well done Andy Grin
Phil
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: April 02, 2007, 08:09:50 am »

Ladies & Gentleman,

fortunately the 24 hours of Le Mans 2007 aren't that far away any more  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy, can't wait for it...

But that means also that our guide for this year needs to be finished. With the exception of the entry list and other last-minute information everything should be ready until end of April at the latest (Monday, April 30, 2007), so enough time for proof-reading and lay-out tasks will be left. For those of you who have committed to write something for the guide, please do so within the next 4 weeks. If you can't make it within that timeframe, no problem, just let me know and I'll put you down on the 2008 project page  Grin

Cheers

Werner
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 09:44:48 am by Werner » Logged

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 02, 2007, 11:17:41 am »

Who do I need to contact if I want to change the blurb in my bit on the spotters guide?   Huh

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: April 02, 2007, 11:33:24 am »

Who do I need to contact if I want to change the blurb in my bit on the spotters guide?   Huh

Dx

I'm not sure whether to continue with the spotters guide, see my comment on the project page at www.clubarnage.com/caguide

Cheers

Werner

hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: April 03, 2007, 09:03:01 am »

Some small updates, the chapters "campsites", "shopping" and "restaurants and bars" have been declared finished.

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 05, 2007, 10:35:01 am »

Mr Termite & I will happily photograph the cars in a couple of months' time (yeah, it's that close) at practice.  I'll shoot both restaurants plus a couple of supermarkets, Decathlon etc, hopefully on Friday.  Anything else you need while we're out with the cameras?
Edit : I've just seen on the other thread that Lynx is doing the resto' pics.  Can we move that over here, perhaps - it's confusing?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 11:04:26 am by termietermite » Logged

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Robbo
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

"ANTHEM"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: April 05, 2007, 12:06:57 pm »

Can anybody clarify what shops/supermarkets are open on the Sunday of the race please??

Pessimist - Glass half empty
Optimist - Glass half full
Engineer - Glass twice as big as needed
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: April 05, 2007, 12:25:05 pm »

Mr Termite & I will happily photograph the cars in a couple of months' time (yeah, it's that close) at practice.  I'll shoot both restaurants plus a couple of supermarkets, Decathlon etc, hopefully on Friday.  Anything else you need while we're out with the cameras?
Edit : I've just seen on the other thread that Lynx is doing the resto' pics.  Can we move that over here, perhaps - it's confusing?

Hi deb,

thanks a lot. I've asked Lynx to do the restaurants, so you don't need to do them, you do so much for the guide anyway. Pictures of the supermarkets and of one of the local markets you mentioned in the shopping paragraph would be nice though.
It's great to hear that you will take pics again at the test day, the one's from last year were fantastic!

Cheers

Only 72 day left...

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 05, 2007, 12:26:27 pm »

Around 60 to pq!

Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: April 05, 2007, 01:16:26 pm »

Can anybody clarify what shops/supermarkets are open on the Sunday of the race please??

I have no idea, but we should keep an eye on this during race week, good to have in next year's CA guide then...
My french isn't so good, otherwise I would ring up Carrefour and Super U to ask them

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 05, 2007, 04:03:28 pm »

Carrefour, Super U, Auchan etc are very rarely open on Sundays.  The only supermarkets you will find open (usually from 9.30 to 12.00) are in the small villages - Shopi in Savigne l'Eveque is the nearest that I know of  - and they are generally closed on Monday mornings to compensate.  It's still a proper day off here, don't you know!

Dobbo
CA Veteran

They've rebadged it you fool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: April 05, 2007, 09:42:13 pm »

Can confirm that Carrefour and Super U were both closed on the Sunday. The petrol station opposite Carrefour was open on Sunday as was the one in Arnage village. Both sell bread, water, crisps etc. Don't think they stay open late though.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 06, 2007, 02:23:08 pm »

I've posted this elsewhere but could somebody who has received them please provide scans of the new-style tickets?

DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 09, 2007, 07:57:50 pm »

Here they are - both faces:

EDIT:  First attempt lost a bit of scan somewhere!!

« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 08:02:53 pm by DelBoy » Logged

Team Delboy Racing
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: