Club Arnage
May 20, 2024, 05:16:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA Le Mans Guide 2007: Your input is needed - New editorial team  (Read 117618 times)
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: April 17, 2007, 07:25:27 pm »

Hi Werner, not exactly the same as a printed map, but over at Beer Mountain we have the zones marked out on some arial photos. I don't know if these would be of any use to you.

http://221test.co.uk/beerm2/viewtopic.php?p=14522#14522

Hi, wonderful, and most likely no copyright issues with this one Grin Would team beermountain allow CA to use it for the guide? Whoever made it would of course get the credits!

Cheers
I will ask the original supplier of the images if this is OK, but I should see no problems.  Smiley

Grin Cheesy Werner, you have a PM  Grin

Thanks a lot

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: April 19, 2007, 06:43:23 pm »

Another request: Some of you got your tickets already. For the guide I could need jpgs of the following
1 GA ticket
1 tribune ticket (doesn't matter which tribune, just for illustration)
1 Parking ticket

If someone could scan those and mail it to me or post it here, that would be great

Cheers

Werner

hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 19, 2007, 07:13:37 pm »

If someone could scan those and mail it to me or post it here, that would be great

Cheers

Werner

Copy of Entry and Tribune ticket on their way by email, Werner.

Del
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 07:23:38 pm by DelBoy » Logged

Team Delboy Racing
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: April 21, 2007, 02:00:02 pm »

Nordic did a new Le Mans for Dummies chapter, Del donated some pics, see

http://www.clubarnage.com/caguide/caguide2007/c01-lemansfordummies.pdf

The final download version of the guide will be available Wednesday, June 6th at 10.00 pm GMT!

Nice weekend for everybody

DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 21, 2007, 03:08:03 pm »

Nordic did a new Le Mans for Dummies chapter, Del donated some pics, see

http://www.clubarnage.com/caguide/caguide2007/c01-lemansfordummies.pdf

Great stuff - well done Nordic.

Noticed one typo - bottom of P3, talking about Bentley, "then had two 'trial' runs", not  trail.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: April 21, 2007, 04:57:05 pm »

Noticed one typo - bottom of P3, talking about Bentley, "then had two 'trial' runs", not  trail.

Del

I'll fix that, thanks Del

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 26, 2007, 12:19:07 pm »

Sorry, I may have missed this.  I am putting a couple of changes into the "how to get tickets" section now that the styles have changed.  Is a parking ticket now "hanger style" and bar-coded?  Has anybody got one?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: April 28, 2007, 11:24:12 am »

2 more chapters declared finished, C25-About the marshalls - thanks to Jason for this; and C30-France and the French -Instructions for use - thanks to termietermite

Nice weekened everybody

Werner

DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 28, 2007, 06:07:25 pm »

Werner

Just got my ACO membership renewal through, and the accompanying brochure lists all the advanteges and benefits of membership.  Included in this is breakdown cover.  They havn't mentioned this in the paperwork for the last few years, so I was under the impression it had been dropped, but it is still there.

Can you add item 14 to the list in C29 as follows:

14    Roadside emergency assistance throughout France 24/7.  This is limited to one (per year) free breakdown/tow truck intervention, and the loan of a replacement vehicle for one day in France if your own vehicle is immobilised for more than 24 hours or necessitating at least 5 hours work.  Spare parts will be at the members cost.  This is fairly limited cover, and for most non-French residents, it would be better to take out additional cover to include re-patriation of the vehicle in the event of a major breakdown/accident.

Cheers

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: April 28, 2007, 06:39:50 pm »

Werner

Just got my ACO membership renewal through, and the accompanying brochure lists all the advanteges and benefits of membership.  Included in this is breakdown cover.  They havn't mentioned this in the paperwork for the last few years, so I was under the impression it had been dropped, but it is still there.

Can you add item 14 to the list in C29 as follows:

14    Roadside emergency assistance throughout France 24/7.  This is limited to one (per year) free breakdown/tow truck intervention, and the loan of a replacement vehicle for one day in France if your own vehicle is immobilised for more than 24 hours or necessitating at least 5 hours work.  Spare parts will be at the members cost.  This is fairly limited cover, and for most non-French residents, it would be better to take out additional cover to include re-patriation of the vehicle in the event of a major breakdown/accident.

Cheers

Del

Thanks a lot Del, I'll add it

Cheers

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 01, 2007, 03:12:14 pm »

Werner - could you add the CA Cavalcade to the race week schedule, do you think?  Departs CBW, St Saturnin at 14.00.  Return to the circuit by 18.00 approx.  Thank you.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 01, 2007, 03:16:34 pm »

I see that the Drivers' Parade section is still just the map.  The web-site has now got the '07 info on it
http://www.grande-parade-des-pilotes.com/accueil.htm

Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: May 01, 2007, 05:28:11 pm »

Werner - could you add the CA Cavalcade to the race week schedule, do you think?  Departs CBW, St Saturnin at 14.00.  Return to the circuit by 18.00 approx.  Thank you.

Thank you, yes I will add this

Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 08, 2007, 10:33:31 am »

Werner
I wonder, am I too late to send you our team details for inclusion in the guide?
Steve

I tested negative for patience.
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: May 08, 2007, 11:18:59 am »

Werner
I wonder, am I too late to send you our team details for inclusion in the guide?
Steve

I guess it's for chapter 20 - Who when where - no problems, just mail it to me

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: