Club Arnage
May 14, 2024, 04:16:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA Le Mans Guide 2007 ready for download now!!!  (Read 52432 times)
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2007, 08:55:45 pm »

you might want to update the inforamation about the Fireworks shop, it's now moved from the town center to the new shopping village (Family Village) & it can be found tucked away in the far left hand corner of the complex right next to the track,

although the road trip to town & the subsiquent fun trying to find out from locals where it was was really fun Smiley so it wasn;t a complete wasted trip, kudos to the guy in the PC shop for pointing us in the right direction

Also worth adding that there are two new resturants in that same complex, a tapas/steak bar, very very trendy & the food is awsome & opposite is a very nice Pizza place (That also sells steak) both come highly recomended by the 26+ that-way.co.uk members who attened this year + the rest of the shops would be worth a look

also would be good to add in the mini moto/pit bike/ lawnmower shop inear the Family Village, they kindy re colied my pull start for nothing on 2 occasions, great service if you need any replacement parts for motor powered transport of the non car varity, i'm not sure of the full address but it is Here (pic 61mb - nice high res)

Just wanted to say thanks for the guide, made such a adifferance, i'll stick some money in the donations box in the next 48 hours as it was most defianlty worth it's weight in gold this year for me

Hi there,

first of all a big thank you for your comments and corrections, this way we can keep the next edition up-to-date. A question about the pizza and tapas place you mentioned - is it the one which picture can be found on page 87?

Cheers

Werner

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: