Club Arnage
May 09, 2024, 10:25:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did not get what I wanted - and now??  (Read 13822 times)
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2005, 12:23:52 pm »

But the Brethren have switched from KN where presumably there was no mass camp problem. It seems weird that people who camped in the same area last year have been wait listed.

Did anyone who's not got their allocation book GA tickets as well?

Don't forget Paddy didn't get his tickets from the ACO last year! I'm not sure whether Robbo got his directly or not either.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2005, 05:16:01 pm »

OK, the suspense is over for us - Accueil Blue Nord for us too  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   

Paddy have you managed to speak to the ACO about what you do with your invoice? 

I'd like to pay for the Bleu tickets so I've at least got something but to remain waitlisted for MB but I'm not sure if that's allowed?   Huh

We will probably also pay for the blue tickets and still try to get MB tickets trough the ACO, but we are also trying to figure out if people have spare tickets we can buy for MB. If everything goes down the shits we will still have our blue allocation, so the party will just move across the road.

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
chrisbeatty
CA Veteran

Note to self, think of something witty.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2005, 05:44:53 pm »

I'd like to pay for the Bleu tickets so I've at least got something but to remain waitlisted for MB but I'm not sure if that's allowed?   Huh

I had this problem last year, I booked the Beausejour passes I was originally allocated & paid for them on my credit card.

A couple of months later I noticed I had a slight refund on my statement from the ACO, turns out there was some spare tickets for Houx Annex so I got them instead (odd how the HA passes are cheaper!!)

Keep your fingers crossed & alter the form so you have the absolute minimum number of tickets you need on the waiting list, you might get lucky!! Smiley
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2005, 06:30:52 pm »

Keep your fingers crossed & alter the form so you have the absolute minimum number of tickets you need on the waiting list, you might get lucky!! Smiley

That's a good idea, I now don't need the three that I've ordered and I'd rather have one than none so I might go for just the one. 
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2005, 08:33:22 am »

I'm just sending my request back and I'm planning to offload one of the Camping Bleu tickets as I don't need it (and don't want the Camping Bleu one's I'm keeping either  Roll Eyes.

If anyone wants me to keep the allocation and wants to buy it from me (45 Euro's) then please let me know ASAP otherwise I'm gonna change the allocation within the next 24 hours.

ewan
CA Veteran

Hammer didn't fix it. Must be electrical fault.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2005, 12:33:33 pm »

OK, the suspense is over for us - Accueil Blue Nord for us too  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   

Ditto. They said only Beausejour & Accueil Bleu Nord are left.

Can anyone say where Bleu Nord actually *is*? The Camping Bleu I've stayed at before is just across the main road past Maison Blanche, opposite the field where they built the Berlin Wall mk II a couple of years ago. Is that Bleu Sud? If so, I guess Bleu Nord is on the right hand side of the access road into Parking/Camping Bleu, and nearer the airstrip?

cheers
Ewan

Newspaper misprints from around the world:
    "After the boat had been secured above the wrecked galleon the
    apparatus was set in motion by the captain's 18-year old daughter,
    Veronica. Within an hour, she was yielding her treasure to the
    excited crew."
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2005, 02:07:32 pm »

I guess Bleu Nord is on the right hand side of the access road into Parking/Camping Bleu, and nearer the airstrip?

Correct
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2005, 10:17:59 pm »

Has anyone been allocated Bleu Sud?  I had thought that the area on the right of the access road (driving away from the track) was the parking area but you could camp with an extra payment, and that camping Nord was the 2nd larger field, where I stayed in 2004.

The cost has also increased to 45 euros - does that mean showers?

I'm happy with what I've now got (2 from ACO and now the third from Piglet), as we arrive late Thursday and would probably find the other sites too full to be able to accomodate 3 cars together easily.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2005, 01:47:52 am »

I usually book direct with the ACo and have for years.

This year i am 13th on the wait list, but have secured a few tickets for my group, just after a few more.

If i now get the tickets I wanted i shall be offering them to the regualrs on this site, non of this e-bay thing.

Gos knows what would have happened had i never started the t-shirt printing ??

Anyway, off to bed with a potential hag over.

Take life by the horns and live it.
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2005, 05:39:48 pm »

Anyway, off to bed with a potential hag over.

Hi Robbo,
                Did the hag stay for breakfast Huh Grin
Canada Phil
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2005, 05:50:37 pm »

Well spotted Phil, and the title of the thread makes it even funnier.

Any chance of a spellcheck with revisions?

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2005, 08:57:37 pm »

This year i am 13th on the wait list, but have secured a few tickets for my group, just after a few more.
13th on the list? How did you find that out? Huh

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Geordie

Le Mans - bl**dy cold in winter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2005, 03:24:34 pm »

How wonderful to see that the inner workings of the ACO remain a complete and utter mystery to all ....  Grin Grin Grin
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2006, 06:17:34 pm »

Aha, found out. Maybe just read the ACO invoice more carefully
We're 10th on that same list.

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2006, 06:57:13 pm »

Aha, found out. Maybe just read the ACO invoice more carefully
We're 10th on that same list.

Nope still can't see it on my invoice  Huh

Maybe they only show it for the top twenty or something - perhaps it would be too depressing to know that I'm number 731 on the waitlist!!!  Roll Eyes

But 10th isn't too bad Paddy??  If you doooo get tickets and you have one you don't need - I'd be very grateful for one  Grin

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: