Club Arnage
May 03, 2024, 12:56:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chili!  (Read 12964 times)
Rob
CA Veteran

i prefer 'em continental!!

View Profile WWW
« on: June 05, 2006, 11:49:43 am »

Team 24hourlemons.co.uk will be hosting a chili night on thursday 14th June on maison blanche, and all are invited to attend. the chili will be cooked and prepared by myself, dan lowe and tink, and will be located within the 'platinum' triangle by the Cutler's motorhome between team JPC and DfH

a similar smaller event was trialled last year within team 24hourlemons.co.uk and was a huge hit, so an event on a grander scale was decided.

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 12:04:18 pm »

Team 24hourlemons.co.uk will be hosting a chili night on thursday 14th June on maison blanche, and all are invited to attend. the chili will be cooked and prepared by myself, dan lowe and tink, and will be located within the 'platinum' triangle by the Cutler's motorhome between team JPC and DfH

a similar smaller event was trialled last year within team 24hourlemons.co.uk and was a huge hit, so an event on a grander scale was decided.

Is this proper, eating chilli (i.e. we are all invited round for dinner) or is this like The Brethren's Chili Challange which will take place on Friday night?
Rob
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 12:06:05 pm »

its a 'were gonna make some chili n you can have some if you want' chili Grin

Pieter
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 01:03:12 pm »

On that same night, we at DfH have Alex Yoong Saté Night. I will prepare nasi goreng and chicken saté, Malaysian style. So it looks like together we can offer some variety. And a queue at the toilets.
Rob
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 01:06:04 pm »

lol, should be very interesting then Wink

Dan Lowe
CA Veteran

www.24hourlemons.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 01:37:52 pm »

The more the merrier at the 24hourlemons/DFH eat-a-thon!  Cheesy

24 hour lemons - Lemons by name, Lemons by nature
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 02:44:22 pm »

I've already prepared the ammo box for the Chilli Challenge, all are invited to have a go if you feel man enough.
Rusty

The Brethren Rock
Rob
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 03:04:14 pm »

does anyone else wanna cover the over nites?

mon - ?
tues - ?
weds - ?
thurs - 24hourlemons chili/DfH alex yoong sate nite
fri - The brethren chili challenge
sat - poo bar + ?
sun - ?

Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 05:50:04 pm »

"sun - pikie shooting range"
"mon - pikie burning over an old white wall tyre fire"

And Tuesday well away from the scene... Lips Sealed

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
rcutler
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 07:26:23 pm »

On that same night, we at DfH have Alex Yoong Saté Night. I will prepare nasi goreng and chicken saté, Malaysian style. So it looks like together we can offer some variety. And a queue at the toilets.

Cheers for that I think we will struggle to feed the 5 thousand!!! We may be able to cook for between 20 and 30 people in Man sized portions!
Would be good if we can sort this out together as it would be nice to have lots of CA members over. Cold food will be easy for us to prepare but Chilli for more than 30 portions is a challenge!
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 07:42:05 pm »

Cheers for that I think we will struggle to feed the 5 thousand!!! We may be able to cook for between 20 and 30 people in Man sized portions!
Would be good if we can sort this out together as it would be nice to have lots of CA members over. Cold food will be easy for us to prepare but Chilli for more than 30 portions is a challenge!

C'mon Rick man of you kaliber and equipment resources, a simple chilli, a few dips, salsa, guacamole autentico, bushel of rice, easy peasy, a few gallons of Cerveza Dos Equis beer, maybe some cantina ladies, and you will be away, just wish i could be there to see it.

Sounds the perfect evening.  FS
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 08:03:48 pm »

Cooking the stuff is not the problem, its getting the giant pans (vats) which will be big enough for 30 chilli and 30 rice.
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 08:22:43 pm »

Cooking the stuff is not the problem, its getting the giant pans (vats) which will be big enough for 30 chilli and 30 rice.

Ordinary preserving pans are big enough to do chilli for 30, no lids but you can cover the tops in foil.
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 08:24:23 pm »

Stu, I'm sure Lemons24 can muster the wherewith all. Grin
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2006, 10:50:40 pm »

Ahh we may be able to assist in the cooking pot department - we have a large stock pot (which we pack our camping gaz cylinder inside) can't remember the size of it and Keith has it out there already but it's big and it has a lid  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: