Club Arnage
May 06, 2024, 05:28:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Provisionally booked - want MB tickets  (Read 8787 times)
combover

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2006, 08:06:40 pm »

Hi all,

I have provisionally booked for 2007 at Bleu, but have put my name down on the reserve list for MB tickets. What are the chances of me getting two MB tickets instead of the ones I have porvisionally at the moment? Or are they all likely to be used?

C

Full Time Le Mans Junkie, Part Time Honourary Gamesman
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 08:16:20 pm »

Make a well known phrase out of the following letters:

KCFU LAL

You might well be able to buy a good secondhand example on here after Easter though.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 09:21:05 pm »

Hi all,

I have provisionally booked for 2007 at Bleu, but have put my name down on the reserve list for MB tickets. What are the chances of me getting two MB tickets instead of the ones I have provisionally at the moment? Or are they all likely to be used?

C

you've done well to get on a list so early in the piece, most of us, except the gods, have only been told that the ACO have received our orders.  Corrected your spelling this time, try harder next time.  see me later Wink
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 11:03:05 am »

See combover I said some of the other children play nicely didn't I.....

When you say you're on the reserve list do you mean with the ACO or with a ticket agency? 

This year there were some MB tickets floating around at the last minute so I wouldn't give up hope yet!   
combover

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 12:34:05 pm »

Not with the ACO. With a ticket agency, so I know my 'place' is about as confirmed as Ford's future...

It's just that this year was my first year and I really enjoyed staying in M.B (apart from rather less than scrupulous people who helped themselves to my new waterproofs Angry).

There's only two of us, so I don't think it will be too much of a problem....unlike that bully 'Ferrari Spider'  Cry Tongue

Ferrari Spider
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 01:13:20 pm »

Not with the ACO. With a ticket agency, so I know my 'place' is about as confirmed as Ford's future...

It's just that this year was my first year and I really enjoyed staying in M.B (apart from rather less than scrupulous people who helped themselves to my new waterproofs Angry).

these people that helped you were they from HA Wink

There's only two of us, so I don't think it will be too much of a problem....unlike that bully 'Ferrari Spider'  Cry Tongue

you behave, yung'un, or ELSE

fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 01:25:37 pm »

here we go again.. the old HA/MB spat Wink

combover.. Blue is where it will be at next year.. i've stayed at most (bar MB) and blue is cool.. as long as you stay away from the locusts down in the corner of blue sud Grin

I have put my application in with the ACO and will take what I am given (within reason!) as you just travel between sites and get hammered with everone Roll Eyes

Andy Grin

Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2006, 01:29:04 pm »

(apart from rather less than scrupulous people who helped themselves to my new waterproofs

Waterproofs?  I can see the logic of taking them just in case, but, given the weather conditions they should have been stowed away in the darkest recesses of your car boot. Obviously they weren't so you have got to ask yourself, who's fault was it they were stolen?

Try HA, no thieves on there.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
rcutler
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2006, 01:33:01 pm »

(apart from rather less than scrupulous people who helped themselves to my new waterproofs

Waterproofs?  I can see the logic of taking them just in case, but, given the weather conditions they should have been stowed away in the darkest recesses of your car boot. Obviously they weren't so you have got to ask yourself, who's fault was it they were stolen?

Why steal from you own site! HA is where they all live  Grin
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 01:36:55 pm »

Waterproofs?  I can see the logic of taking them just in case, but, given the weather conditions they should have been stowed away in the darkest recesses of your car boot. Obviously they weren't so you have got to ask yourself, who's fault was it they were stolen?

i dare say the pompier might of needed a spare set when they were called out to deal with the HA arsenist's Cheesy
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 02:15:32 pm »

Waterproofs?  I can see the logic of taking them just in case, but, given the weather conditions they should have been stowed away in the darkest recesses of your car boot. Obviously they weren't so you have got to ask yourself, who's fault was it they were stolen?

i dare say the pompier might of needed a spare set when they were called out to deal with the HA arsenist's Cheesy

Ahh I was just about to joyfully correct your spelling but on reflection I now see that it was actually so clever that it went over my head for a short space of time  Grin
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2006, 03:15:11 pm »

Touche!  Checkmate!  Game Set and Match.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 03:19:31 pm by BOB U » Logged

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
combover

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2006, 06:03:21 pm »

The person who moved them into the unprotected footwell of an Elise...I suppose I could blame Lotus for not making the Elise with a fixed roof...

neilsie
CA Veteran

KK

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 01:14:27 am »

Well its likely i've got some spare BSJ tickets requested if you want some?
RichUK
CA Veteran

KK

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 10:32:24 am »

Well its likely i've got some spare BSJ tickets requested if you want some?

Spares already???

I've come to believe that Le Mans is the centre of the universe.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: