Club Arnage
May 09, 2024, 07:27:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sebring  (Read 49226 times)
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2004, 11:45:16 pm »

Hi Matt

Please forgive me, I was trying to be ironic. I was attempting to imply that Jupitus is a fat tw at and that you are a humourous dilitante, even though you may happen to be a bit little on the "big boned" side. No offence was personally intended and I unreservedly apologise if any was taken. And anyway I know you are really from Cheshire. Respek is due.

Now can we please get back to slagging each other off in the time honoured tradition?

Andy - I did wonder - but was unaware that Phil Jupitus is a Tyke. I deny being big boned. I am a 250 lbs sex machine. I was not personally offended by your earlier comments - but I am now. Cheshire? Where the f**k did that come from? I'm a nomad, if the truth be known. I was born in Gloucester and from there was relocated/dragged/run out of Reading, Chelmsford, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, Nottingham, Harrogate, York, Stafford, Leeds, St Leonards-on-Sea, Leeds, Bradford and finally O'town, FL.
I have a history of backing losers (Nottingham Forest FC and the Cincinnati Bengals are two good examples), so me sponsoring a Morgan at Le Mans would be the kiss of death.
As for reverting to the happy passtime of trading insults, I'm trying to change my ways. I've had my face punched too many times.
You opened my eyes somewhat, with your observations of my cyniscism and mistrust of others. Life's too short to be sour and suspicious and sniping and cruel.
I'm turning over a new leaf and starting anew, you bald c**t.

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: March 24, 2004, 06:21:55 pm »

Did anyone video the Motors TV coverage last Saturday?

I was out and about and forgot to set the timer  Cry

Steve East Anglian cobras

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 24, 2004, 06:39:52 pm »

Hi Matt

Please forgive me, I was trying to be ironic. I was attempting to imply that Jupitus is a fat tw at and that you are a humourous dilitante, even though you may happen to be a bit little on the "big boned" side. No offence was personally intended and I unreservedly apologise if any was taken. And anyway I know you are really from Cheshire. Respek is due.

Now can we please get back to slagging each other off in the time honoured tradition?

Andy - I did wonder - but was unaware that Phil Jupitus is a Tyke. I deny being big boned. I am a 250 lbs sex machine. I was not personally offended by your earlier comments - but I am now. Cheshire? Where the f**ck did that come from? I'm a nomad, if the truth be known. I was born in Gloucester and from there was relocated/dragged/run out of Reading, Chelmsford, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, Nottingham, Harrogate, York, Stafford, Leeds, St Leonards-on-Sea, Leeds, Bradford and finally O'town, FL.
I have a history of backing losers (Nottingham Forest FC and the Cincinnati Bengals are two good examples), so me sponsoring a Morgan at Le Mans would be the kiss of death.
As for reverting to the happy passtime of trading insults, I'm trying to change my ways. I've had my face punched too many times.
You opened my eyes somewhat, with your observations of my cyniscism and mistrust of others. Life's too short to be sour and suspicious and sniping and cruel.
I'm turning over a new leaf and starting anew, you bald c**nt.

How dare you call me bald,  Angry you well travelled, non-yorkshire, reformed character with whom I am looking forward to meeting at the poo bar this year. Provided you can be bothered to turn up, unlike last year. Cheesy

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 24, 2004, 06:40:48 pm »

Cry

No. Sorry.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: March 24, 2004, 07:29:34 pm »

Smokie , how it should look.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Take life by the horns and live it.
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 24, 2004, 07:45:37 pm »

Provided you can be bothered to turn up, unlike last year. Cheesy

Ah yes Andy, I was part of that gig too.  We were there - we saw Phil, Gilles and Lord Steve I believe - they were all WANCERS (and wankered) from what I remember.

But there is a caveat for our absence after that.

We had completely run out of Guinness by the end of Friday night (I won't go into how much we went through but needless to say we were all fully paid up members of the black turd gang by then).  We had also horribly miscalculated our mobile champers supply and had sent some of our merry band to buy more supplies in Le Mans that day.  They returned with Heinken (which isn't really the best salvation for Saturday and Sunday) and a suspicious volume of champagne at a "great price".

Our initial sampling of the champers immediately clued us in to the fact that it was total pig urine.  Undrinkable swill that doomed us to Heineken and track Champers.

Needless to say we were in total depression and desperation by the time the CA meet-up came around so had slippled away to kill ourselves.

That's the story for publication anyway.  However, we have no Doris' in tow this year so it should be a bit more of a free-flowing event.  Assuming we can get our sodding flights arranged - so far everythings crazy money.  Matt, can we turn your Vette into a Cuban floating vehicle and start out next week?
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2004, 07:53:04 pm »

How dare you call me bald,  Angry you well travelled, non-yorkshire, reformed character with whom I am looking forward to meeting at the poo bar this year. Provided you can be bothered to turn up, unlike last year. Cheesy

I protest! I was there last year - just ask Powermite, Lord Steve, Canada Phil and Gilles (who had the affrontary to criticise our mondo drag-along coolers). I suspect young Gilles might have shares in the Champagne Bar, as he seemed somewhat put-out that in and amongst the veritible cornucopia of beverages within, we were toting about 10 bottles of (marginally) better champagne.
Phil was his usual maple leaf bedecked self, PM looked more like Ron Fellows than Ron Fellows does and Lord Steve looked hammered off his tits (though I understand that this is quite normal and I should not worry about it).
Likewise, I look forward to meeting with you in June. When are you departing for the colonies?

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2004, 07:56:16 pm »

so far everythings crazy money.  

Would you care to be a little more specific on this, Dave?

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2004, 10:03:55 am »

Smokie , how it should look.

Yep, that's the way Robbo!!  Smiley
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2004, 09:12:14 pm »

I was out and about and forgot to set the timer  Cry

Steve,

Dave H. has recorded some of the U.S. TV coverage (in fact a hell of a lot!) and is sending over some DVD's to me. My DVD recorder/player is supposed to have the capability to play NTSC broadcast material so I am going to have a go at converting the footage to PAL. You would be welcome to a copy if it turns out OK - I'ts the least I could do after you sent me a copy of 'La Ronde Infernale' and Brooklands history.

If I fail in the conversion process all may not be lost. Check out your DVD kit - it may already be capable of interpreting NTSC stuff. I can easily copy it straight.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Dijon Mustard
CA Veteran

Now that's the mustard!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2004, 10:15:06 pm »

I deny being big boned. I am a 250 lbs sex machine.

Aren't sex machines big boned?   Tongue  

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2004, 11:16:49 pm »

Quote from: pretzel
Steve,

Dave H. has recorded some of the U.S. TV coverage (in fact a hell of a lot!) and is sending over some DVD's to me. My DVD recorder/player is supposed to have the capability to play NTSC broadcast material so I am going to have a go at converting the footage to PAL. You would be welcome to a copy if it turns out OK - I'ts the least I could do after you sent me a copy of 'La Ronde Infernale' and Brooklands history.

Pretzel, thanks.  I would appreciate that  Smiley

Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2004, 07:17:29 pm »

Just been looking at www.sebringfans.com and happened to find a picture of myself on there at the F troop party from around 2.30am Sunday morning after the race. Scary, is my hair really that non exsistant on top !
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2004, 08:47:24 pm »

I found this in the F Troop galleries, but I can't see what you mean about your hair.

Oh wait, that's not you, is it Chris...

(I feel I'm tempting fate with this one... Roll Eyes )

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 29, 2004, 08:48:48 pm by smokie » Logged
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2004, 10:48:35 pm »

(I feel I'm tempting fate with this one... Roll Eyes )

...Camel's hoof comes to mind  Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: