Club Arnage
May 16, 2024, 08:28:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camping site Beausejour ??  (Read 6321 times)
BigSteve
CA Veteran

I AM A NUMBER!!!

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2003, 03:46:17 pm »

Hi All

This year will be our first year for an official campsite! yipdidoo!!I think I'll have Beausejour tickets (unless anybody can sell me some others?) What can you tell me about the site, access, viewing etc.

Can you get out of the circuit once the race has started (by tunnel??) or move around a bit, the map shows the central road, is it open to cars or just feet?? And will I still have to wash my nads under a stand pipe in the middle of a field, 'cuase i'll miss that!!??

Cheers all

Steve

I never touched it!!!!
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2003, 04:27:08 pm »

Hi Steve,
You have probably seen the link to the plan for the area around the circuit. I have hightlighted the public roads that you can use in green by car around the circuit. As far as I know these are correct and you can't take your car into the circuit unless you have the appropiate permit. You can use the public roads to drive to the Arnage and Mulsanne viewing places. And yes you can stll wash your nads with the standpipe.
Anyway the link is

www.swr2002.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/avatars/plan.jpg

Hope this is of some help.

Cheers Stu
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2003, 10:57:42 pm »

Steve,

Just one observation. Last year we tried to drive from Parking Vert to Beausejour via the Technoparc to meet up with others Sat. evening  for a barbie and it took around 3 times longer than it would have done to walk!!

Gendarmes  Angry at the end of the road preventing all vehicles from turning left,  presumably to prevent unauthorised access to illicit Mulsanne viewing, causing no end of traffic problems.

My advice anytime during the race is to walk, if still capable of course.

Mates on Beausejour reckon on 30 mins walk from site to main entrance (sober).

Pete B.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2003, 08:33:27 pm »

Steve,

Just one observation. Last year we tried to drive from Parking Vert to Beausejour via the Technoparc to meet up with others Sat. evening  for a barbie and it took around 3 times longer than it would have done to walk!!

Gendarmes  Angry at the end of the road preventing all vehicles from turning left,  presumably to prevent unauthorised access to illicit Mulsanne viewing, causing no end of traffic problems.

My advice anytime during the race is to walk, if still capable of course.

Mates on Beausejour reckon on 30 mins walk from site to main entrance (sober).

Pete B.

wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2003, 08:38:01 pm »

Hi Pete,

At least while you were in the traffic queue  to get to Beausojour you could have washed and poished your car while you were waiting. By the way you can walk to the village in 25 mins either pissed or sober,we've done it .Unlike you.

Andy
Andy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm not a llama! I'm a Le Mans'er

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2003, 01:19:58 am »

no way man, in that time you could have been though the traffic, parked the bike and had  9 beers or 2 bottles of wine or 1 bottle of shampoo. if you were on a bike is that right Rusty/Moose?
and yes it will take you all that time to walk to the happenning area as it takes to have a good bevvy.
now do not drink a sh*t load before 8pm just so as to give you good time to get to the champayne bar for 9pm ok.

Andy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: