Club Arnage
May 10, 2024, 12:12:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Audi - Man UtdvBarca Champions League Final  (Read 3431 times)
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2011, 09:54:46 am »

Audi will premiere a two-and-a-half-minute film just before the Uefa Champions League final, highlighting the teamwork and stamina needed to win the Le Mans 24-hour race.

http://www.campaignlive.co.uk/channel/Autos/article/1071665/audi-reveals-takes-win-le-mans-epic-ad/

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 11:38:23 am »

Audi do sponser the manc's

My monies on the Spanish Come on Barca Grin
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 12:22:38 pm »

And if you are not at the match you can see the short film on youtube. Its very good.

On the subject of film, Michael Mann (Miami Vice) has the green light to start a big budget movie to be called Go Like Hell which is based around the Ferarri versus Ford battle at Le Mans in 1967. Set for release sometime late in 2012.

Also the McQueen epic Le Mans has finally been digitally remastered and restored and will be shown on a big screen in the pit lane at Le Sarthe on the tuesday of race week. The BluRay version also has the rarely seen documentary on the making of the film amongst the extras. Its out on june 1st.

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 09:07:16 pm »

Audi will premiere a two-and-a-half-minute film just before the Uefa Champions League final, highlighting the teamwork and stamina needed to win the Le Mans 24-hour race.

http://www.campaignlive.co.uk/channel/Autos/article/1071665/audi-reveals-takes-win-le-mans-epic-ad/

Well I thought it was a good film shown on ITV, will not repeat "er in Doorz" comments when I asked for quiet Roll Eyes during the screening
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 12:51:14 am »

Well I thought it was a good film shown on ITV, will not repeat "er in Doorz" comments when I asked for quiet Roll Eyes during the screening

LOL - did she sit there and watch (wondering what is all this about?) or did she leave the room?

Saw it on computer earlier in the week here.

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 10:35:10 am »

Barca Magnifico!!!!! Just like watching Darlo.

I tested negative for patience.
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 01:59:34 am »

I HATE FOOTBALL  Sad

(and people from Swansea, and the surrounding area.  And Brendan Rodgers.  And Scott Sinclair. And that Welsh Bloke with a name like it belongs in Harry Potter.  And Phil Dowd.  But mostly people from Swansea.)

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 11:32:20 am »

LOL - did she sit there and watch (wondering what is all this about?) or did she leave the room?

Saw it on computer earlier in the week here.

No she went to the kitchen and washed up  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: