Club Arnage
May 15, 2024, 10:46:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Durand grandstand ACO?  (Read 10571 times)
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2006, 04:47:13 pm »

Be very very careful Pretzel, the Bracelet Club is something you really don't want to get involved with.
Unless you're into dodgy cafes, spectacular ejaculations and fresh fruit and veg. I resigned my membership recently, I couldn't handle the vitamins. How they will check your membership at the door I can't imagine, but it's not going to be pretty. Imagine a donkey blowing smoke rings with one of it's hind legs trembling and you're almost there.
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2006, 06:34:39 pm »

Sound advice H though I think they'll let you in with a strategically placed stud these days. Pretzel, on your behalf  I've consulted with the Team Zarse state registered dietician (Chris) and he says to eat plenty of zinc before leaving for France, apparently it raises production and count.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2006, 10:51:43 pm »

H and Andy Z, many thanks for the information, up until now I had no idea! It is good to know that through the hallowed annals of the CA discussion board that, despite my years, new opportunities are open to me.

If it is 'Obliquatoire' as it says on the ACO grandstand ticket it will make for a more interesting weekend than usual.

Now, where did I put those Zinc tablets.................
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 11:00:06 pm by pretzel » Logged

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Douglas
CA Veteran

Cum on hear de noyse!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 11:17:44 pm »

Does anyone know if the tickets for 18 and Durand have a 'bracelet obligatoire' requirement printed on them?

Cor blimey this is getting 'hairy' Shocked, putting that down to too much chewing on galvanised nails, marginally cheaper than Zinc tablets.

pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 09:13:53 am »

Does anyone know if the tickets for 18 and Durand have a 'bracelet obligatoire' requirement printed on them?

Cor blimey this is getting 'hairy' Shocked, putting that down to too much chewing on galvanised nails, marginally cheaper than Zinc tablets.

Ours do.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Douglas
CA Veteran

Cum on hear de noyse!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2006, 04:28:03 pm »

Oh dear!

Do any members have bracelets....eeerrrr I mean ACO membership bracelets? Wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea about all us real men here on CA!!

bgeorge104
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2006, 09:22:43 pm »

I have ACO (18)  grandstand tickets and they don't have 'bracelet obligatoire' requirement printed on them?
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2006, 08:18:15 am »

Oh dear!

Do any members have bracelets....eeerrrr I mean ACO membership bracelets? Wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea about all us real men here on CA!!

Only available at the Welcome Centre - see my earlier posting on this thread.

Bgeorge101 - ours are stand 18 and definitely have this text printed on them.

Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2006, 08:43:33 am »

Wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea about all us real men here on CA!!

Dont worry Douglas - we have no illusions  as far as that goes!!  You just gotta see the "Men, Men, Men" thread.....   Roll Eyes
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2006, 10:19:42 am »

I have ACO (18)  grandstand tickets and they don't have 'bracelet obligatoire' requirement printed on them?

I think it goes like this : Anybody with ACO grandstand tickets can use the facilities.   Anybody in other grandstands needs a bracelet to use them.  Get your bracelet from Welcome area.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: