Club Arnage
May 03, 2024, 09:28:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DfH / CA meeting no.II; 24/25 November in Rotterdam  (Read 166828 times)
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: October 05, 2007, 06:01:12 pm »

Is accommodation readily available for friday night in Rotterdam?

Absolutely. My guess is there will be sleeping up to 20 people at my place on the Friday night. On Saturday night there should be around 45 people staying.
A little crowded Grin

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: October 05, 2007, 06:30:48 pm »

Sorry for repeating my post on the previous page, just don't want anybody to miss it Wink

Arrivals:
I have been ploughing through this topic and had a look at who's coming in when and where. As far as I can see I could make the following list, please correct if I got it wrong:
• Friday - Amsterdam arrival: Pig Pen & Lady PP, Team Brethren, Robspot, Vicky, Rowena & Hayley.
• Friday - Rotterdam arrival: Rick Cutler, BobU, Doris, Steve Brown, Fran, Nopanic & Wishy.
• Friday - Rotterdam by car: Termietermite (afternoon)
• Saturday - Rotterdam by car: hgb, Werner (morning)
• Unknown: JDS & partner, Nobby Diesel, Team Zarse and JPChenet. Please let me know what your means of transport and ETA is.

* For the people who arrive and stay the night in Amsterdam on the Friday night: be at our office at 12.00 at the latest (so that's a 11.30 arrival at Rotterdam Central Station, we will probably be able to arrange for someone to come and pick you up). Or alternatively try to arrive at Delft train station for 13.30 at the latest, you can grab a taxi for about €15.00, it's about a 10 minute drive from the station to the go-kart centre. Ask the driver to go to Bleekemolen's Race Planet (address is Kleveringweg 18 in Delft - but you probably don't need that)

Friday night:
As discussed before, meet up in the Irish bar in Rotterdam, probably from ten-ish. Go back to my place with taxis after last rounds. This should get people in the right place at a reasonable time.

Go-karting:
• We have been arranging the go-kart centre and the restaurant this week, and -due to the size of the group- we will have to be slightly more strict with time this time. It is important that everybody aims to arrive by 12.00 at the latest on Saturday. That way we can leave on time for the go-kart centre, and the rest of the day will be easy peezy as for time.
• If you don't want to come along to the go-karts (like Team Zarse did last year), please let me know. I have booked for the whole group, and so hope everybody will join in. Transportation to and from the go-kart centre will be done by coach. The coach we have hired for the evening will also be available for the afternoon, and this is the easiest way out. Seats 54, which will be enough, especially during the day (Beerman and Buurman will only arrive after the go-karts).

Restaurant:
• Transport to and from the restaurant was a bit of a struggle, so we have arranged a full size coach for them two trips. It seats 50 people, so nearly everybody can jump on board and not care about drinking and driving. Unfortunately this will bring some extra costs, but we are trying to keep the money as low as €3,50 on top of the €12,50 we already asked for beer 'n breakfast.
• As for the restaurant itself, unfortunately our group is too large to eat à la carte like we did last year. Spoke to a bloke yesterday, and I will receive an email soon with the choices. They will probably be the obvious choices like a rack of ribs, sirloin steak or entrecote (or something simular), so probably most will get away with it. Bugger is I have to pass the order list a few days before the weekend, which will be hard to do. I will post the choices as soon as I have them.

Breakfast the next morning:
• Ideally I would like to charter someone who'd be coming from the UK by car, to be able to bring English bacon and sausages in a coolbox. Alternatively we can ask the Friday-Rotterdam bunch to bring this by plane, but that will be more hassle and uncooled. So anybody turning this trip into a booze cruise, please step forward Grin

So we'll ask for €16,- for beer, brekkies and transportation.

I hope all this is -a sort of- clear to you Smiley
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 07:55:49 pm by Paddy_NL » Logged

Drinking for Holland
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 05, 2007, 06:43:00 pm »

Paddy, why not ask Steve to "Sticky" this post under a separate heading so as you can amend details as they change.

BTW. 16 Euro is far too cheap for the hospitality that DfH are providing

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: October 05, 2007, 06:54:25 pm »

Paddy, why not ask Steve to "Sticky" this post under a separate heading so as you can amend details as they change.

Nah, that way you'd get too many stickies on the main page, I think there are too many already Undecided

Besides, this should have been the final change. We have hired a full size coach (seats 54 people) to take us from the office to the kart track, from the kart track via the office (in case anybody want to put his/her matrass down) to the restaurant, and after dinner we'll be picked up again and brought back to get some ear pounding by Vinnies Vice.

I think it's properly arranged like this - nobody has to count glasses of alcohol all day long, as the only steering wheel they'll be holding will be the one from the go-kart Smiley

Drinking for Holland
rcutler
« Reply #199 on: October 05, 2007, 08:13:35 pm »

Nah, that way you'd get too many stickies on the main page, I think there are too many already Undecided

Besides, this should have been the final change. We have hired a full size coach (seats 54 people) to take us from the office to the kart track, from the kart track via the office (in case anybody want to put his/her matrass down) to the restaurant, and after dinner we'll be picked up again and brought back to get some ear pounding by Vinnies Vice.

I think it's properly arranged like this - nobody has to count glasses of alcohol all day long, as the only steering wheel they'll be holding will be the one from the go-kart Smiley

Sounds awesome Paddy, Great news with the coach! I think it is only fair on all of us!

What songs are we singing?

Oh Yea......

"There's a bear that we all know...."
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: October 05, 2007, 08:50:52 pm »

I'll bring it on CD, MP3-player and cassette. Wink So we are damn sure it's playable in the bus. Grin

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 05, 2007, 09:20:49 pm »

Sounds like a great weekend planned! 

I reckon the coach is a brilliant idea too, hopefully we wont lose Pieter that way!

If Rick is going to lead the sing-a-long, whose is going to lead the mooning out of the back window??!!  Grin

F

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: October 05, 2007, 09:33:47 pm »

If Rick is going to lead the sing-a-long...

You should know by now Martijn (Man Behaving Badly) is the ex-student who causes all the sing-alongs Grin

Drinking for Holland
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: October 05, 2007, 11:22:48 pm »

I reckon the coach is a brilliant idea too, hopefully we wont lose Pieter that way!
Don't be to shure, he claimes to live on spitting distance from the cartcentre, and will join in there....
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 11:53:12 pm by LangTall » Logged

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
rcutler
« Reply #204 on: October 05, 2007, 11:46:19 pm »

If Rick is going to lead the sing-a-long, whose is going to lead the mooning out of the back window??!!  Grin

F

If ever there was a point to post this....

* Sebring 07.JPG (54.37 KB, 640x480 - viewed 252 times.)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 12:09:56 am by Rick Cutler » Logged
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 05, 2007, 11:46:34 pm »

Uh Oh!!  Undecided
rcutler
« Reply #206 on: October 05, 2007, 11:47:29 pm »

Fran that was way to fast a reply!
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 05, 2007, 11:50:24 pm »

Fran that was way to fast a reply!

Not merely Wise, but also Superquick!

F

[In actual fact I was commenting on LangTall's message - but your one got in between and it seemed to fit just the same!]
rcutler
« Reply #208 on: October 05, 2007, 11:59:58 pm »

I don't think the sleepy one even know the picture exists yet!
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 06, 2007, 12:04:47 am »

I don't think the sleepy one even know the picture exists yet!

It will be a nice surprise for him!   Whose ar*e is it anyway? 

F
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: