Club Arnage
May 05, 2024, 06:33:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bleu Nord site plan 2015  (Read 21822 times)
garyfrogeye
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a messy Houx Annexer

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2015, 12:30:39 am »

Ta Barry, tis done and also replied to your pm

If I was you, I wouldn't start from here
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2015, 07:57:21 am »

Our pitches are marked - same area as last year  Cheesy

.... and we'll arrive Wednesday morning.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 12:52:00 pm by Werner » Logged

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2015, 11:48:26 am »

Ours are marked, at least that where I think we are, yesterdays planning meeting is a bit fuzzy.    Grin
elanman
CA Veteran

Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2015, 01:40:40 pm »

Marked up as well.  Same area as we've been in for the last few years and for the first time in a while all camping tickets in a single block of pitches   Cheesy.
Robbo
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

"ANTHEM"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2015, 04:25:05 pm »

Ours are marked, at least that where I think we are, yesterdays planning meeting is a bit fuzzy.    Grin

Grin Your pitches are correct and I've added ours

Pessimist - Glass half empty
Optimist - Glass half full
Engineer - Glass twice as big as needed
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2015, 02:19:33 pm »

Have marked our 5 in yellow. Basically opposite The Brethren and Robbo's crew.

2 arriving Tuesday
3 or 4 arriving Wednesday
The rest on Thursday

Possibly...

Crouch..........bind..........set
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2015, 10:09:31 am »

Will mark ours out when I can get onto the home computer, as the IT stasi systen at work doesn't allow the link to open up.  Located over at back road to Arnage end of the site, in our habitual place from which to sally forth and enjoy the week.

Me + lad - 350Z or the MGA
Neil - Blue Steel Love Tube (XKR)
Jez + Chris - a BMW 335i or Alpina - which one will depend on whether the recent shunt enjoyed by Chris has written off his Alpina...
Pete + Barnsley - 350SL cruisemobile
Alex (aka biker chick for those who remember her) + Dan - Mini or Ovlov tank, or one of those plus her Ducati.

Usual deal for us, camping with Elanman and the rest of his crew.  Travel out Dover/Calais on the Monday, arrival on Tuesday.     

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
garyfrogeye
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a messy Houx Annexer

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2015, 05:40:16 pm »

Yes Mark, We remember Alex  Smiley . Unlucky for you, we're a bit closer than in previous years and I'm now fully au fait with the construction of my rather tall tent (so you can stand down the troops).
Looking forward to seeing you all again in June.

If I was you, I wouldn't start from here
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2015, 09:17:53 am »

Yes Mark, We remember Alex  Smiley . Unlucky for you, we're a bit closer than in previous years and I'm now fully au fait with the construction of my rather tall tent (so you can stand down the troops).
Looking forward to seeing you all again in June.

Be good to see you and the crew and look forward to it greatly.  But.... you fully au fait with erecting your own tent? Perleeeez.......you're aving a giraffe......

The lack of such annual amusement as that spectacle provides would truly be a great loss.

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2015, 11:39:05 pm »

Never fret me lad, you will be able to watch me trying to remember whether it is this stick or that stick in the front

One 'up' side is that at least we will be bog side of the bloody great Pistonheads prison camp

No walking round that interminable fence to prevent some awful disaster

Hoorah!

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
TobyAnscombe

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2015, 07:49:02 am »

Did Toby finish the K head ? I used to keep checking his site for ages for any sign of progress.

K series is progressing. All the A Series have now gone as of this weekend. The Booking has the Midget on it, just have to see how confident I'm feeling at the time :-)

Depressingly no. I was hoping for a period of unemployment about now to finish it off  - couple of weeks to nail it should do but..... My many and varied talents are still gainfully employed. Means that Rachel is happy though...

Kids means that no chance of weekend work, Rachels working like a trooper so that counts evenings out as well ;-(

Might have to go to a garage to get it done, tried a couple but not got any responses.... Might pop down to Ace on Tuesday to catch  Perdu and Gary (seeing as I missed him again at the weekend!)
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2015, 11:18:14 am »

Did Toby finish the K head ? I used to keep checking his site for ages for any sign of progress.

K series is progressing. All the A Series have now gone as of this weekend. The Booking has the Midget on it, just have to see how confident I'm feeling at the time :-)

Might have to go to a garage to get it done, tried a couple but not got any responses.... Might pop down to Ace on Tuesday to catch  Perdu and Gary (seeing as I missed him again at the weekend!)

Toby,

Just trailer it out to Le Mans with the necessary bits - the combination of the many and varied talents of CA members and beer should make it fairly easy to sort out one evening out there....

MG Mark

TobyAnscombe

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2015, 12:45:32 pm »

Think how many beers I'd owe people ;-)

Looking forward to this year - been back with the kids (and got photos to convince them!) but not during race week....
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2015, 03:22:49 pm »

Think how many beers I'd owe people ;-)

Looking forward to this year - been back with the kids (and got photos to convince them!) but not during race week....

Remember, it is only quantity that counts after the first couple and, Super U/Auchan prices, the bill would be relatively modest.......

Looking forward to seeing you again!

MG Mark

Douglas
CA Veteran

Cum on hear de noyse!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2015, 01:08:20 pm »

Dear All,
Have been away on parenting duties for about 5 years now and delighted to find the same joie de vivre on the site as when I last posted.
Wishy are you out there?
Hoping to bring 13 yr old this year for first visit and haven't been prudent enough to plan ahead with tickets etc..
Is there a ticket/camping ticket forum this year?
Doug

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: