Club Arnage
May 08, 2024, 03:50:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: concerts at dunlop bridge??  (Read 12877 times)
hgb
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

You don't win Le Mans - you outlast it.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2004, 05:41:48 pm »

Johnny Herbert said that AUDI UK was not ready to release what they have planned for this year.

I must confess I missed last year's concert because I prefered the Tertre Rouge fun to the Jamiro concert. Not that his music is bad. However, if Atomic Kitten were there I would want to see their show.  Wink

I don't care - I'm a racing driver and I'm here to win, not to finish third.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2004, 05:47:38 pm »

These concerts are a flaming nuisance. Made me late for the Poo Bar last year. Didn't want to miss JK as I love his music. Which I why I hope Westlife or Beddingfield are playing this year. It'll probably be Pink Floyd!

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2004, 05:59:39 pm »

loads of petrolheads mixed with westlife or beddingfield mmmm let me think don't think they would make it out alive do you.

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
president
CA Veteran

I'm a T.W.A.T. and proud of it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2004, 06:12:35 pm »

anybody remember the gig in the late 90's when there was a concert at the dunlop bridge, the band had a couple of cracking bird singers and fired red t-shirts from cannons all night. I remember waking up the day with what looked like chicken poks due to all the red fibres being blown all over us out of these cannons at the front of the stage.

le mans memories never fade, they just increase every year

not long now...I'm p!ss!ng myself with excitement
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2004, 07:01:04 pm »

Atomic Kitten have split up.  Cry Cry Cry

No one has mentioned anything, so i would guess No Concert this year !

Take life by the horns and live it.
jd4breakfast
CA Veteran

MADAS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2004, 08:37:35 pm »

Hi twats its Brian  from Westlife yes it was me that you bumped into saturday night.I remember you lot now your the rich boys from windsor who can't hold  their drink and try and act like geezers,but really they are just rich ponces. By the way my P.A was not impressed with your cheap stickers all over his scooby !!!!
Ruptured Duck Motorsport
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2004, 08:38:05 pm »

I missed the pooh bar, but the gig was great...  has mrs dreamracers wriggling in front of me throughout - was like a vertical lap dance!!!  Tongue

Scarred old slaver know he’s doin’ alright.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2004, 10:40:36 pm »

Hi tw**ts its Brian  from Westlife yes it was me that you bumped into saturday night.I remember you lot now your the rich boys from windsor who can't hold  their drink and try and act like geezers,but really they are just rich ponces. By the way my P.A was not impressed with your cheap stickers all over his scooby !!!!

Hey Brian  Wink, can you get us in to see your missus on Friday night. It's my mates 40th and we reckon he needs a bit of fun as his missus has just told him she's leaving him!!  Grin
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2004, 10:52:23 pm »

Well I'd like to see Richard Clayderman, or even the marvelous Bobby Crush in concert at Le Mans. It'd be lovely.

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2004, 10:56:15 pm »

Well I'd like to see Richard Clayderman, or even the marvelous Bobby Crush in concert at Le Mans. It'd be lovely.

I'd say you've got about as much chance of those two appearing as you have of the Morgan winning the GT class (unfortunately)  Wink
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2004, 11:06:58 pm »

Aye..... Keep the faith, JPC!

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2004, 01:05:26 pm »

I saw the Wailers there two or three years ago, pretty good , but Bob Marley didn't bother to show up.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2004, 01:20:10 pm »

Please sit down Matt, I have some rather distressing news for you. I don't know how to break it, other than to tell you that I'm sorry but Crush is dead. He'll never play the piano again. Sorry.

If it's that important to you I can only suggest we dig him up and smuggle his remains over in the back of the Commer. Then there would certainly be a whiffy hot spot on MB.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2004, 07:30:11 pm »

Please sit down Matt, I have some rather distressing news for you. I don't know how to break it, other than to tell you that I'm sorry but Crush is dead. He'll never play the piano again. Sorry.

If it's that important to you I can only suggest we dig him up and smuggle his remains over in the back of the Commer. Then there would certainly be a whiffy hot spot on MB.

Huh? Bobby's dead? I'm, ......er.... crushed.
What did he die of? (Please - don't say he died of a Tuesday)

His rendition of "A Walk in The Forest" made him a piano-forte GOD.
Who'll be next, Liberace?

Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2004, 08:30:06 am »

I remember the Wailers. Plenty of heavy dub and skankin' at the back with The Up North Crew. Jem, I've a photo to prove it!!!!!!

I tested negative for patience.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: