Club Arnage
May 07, 2024, 07:21:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some suggestions  (Read 97886 times)
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: June 03, 2008, 04:50:09 pm »

the nips stand firm

Kinnell!!...

I'm not sure if this is anything to do with a natural bodily reflex or something to do with the shennanigans in the far east financial market. A bit like "charlies at red alert", that got me all confused and all.
How far is Pink Pearl Harbour from Sydney?
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 04, 2008, 09:12:01 pm »

Bondi/Paula, suggest you fly into Paris and get the train to LM, let us know what day and time and one of us will collect you from the station, or if that is not suitable I think Kev MK3, has room in his car and he is not far from Manchester, so you could fly into there, he did offer a lift to another CA member so he must have room in his car only him and his co pilot I believe, why dont you PM him and ask the question I think he leaves on the Thursday.
Let us know what you decide, we can accomadate you both camping with us, we are with Big H, Bloomer and Sav this year.
Brian Kiss

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 04, 2008, 10:22:44 pm »

I think that's a cracking idea Brian. It'll be good two see at least one of the red hot minxes again, if not the complete pair. Kev would be putty in their hands, I hope he's not on the overnight boat though, just him and Paula and Bondi in that little twin bunkroom does not bear thinking about, especially if they get out the toys! It will make being bummed by puffs look like the vicar's teaparty!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 10:24:54 pm by Andy Zarse » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 05, 2008, 10:08:41 am »

I think Kev MK3, has room in his car and he is not far from Manchester, so you could fly into there, he did offer a lift to another CA member so he must have room in his car only him and his co pilot I believe, why dont you PM him and ask the question I think he leaves on the Thursday.
Let us know what you decide, we can accomadate you both camping with us, we are with Big H, Bloomer and Sav this year.
Brian Kiss
i live about 20-30 minutes from Manchester Airport and i maybe able to squeeze you in - just dont have huge bags as im struggling for space now  Roll Eyes

I think that's a cracking idea Brian. It'll be good two see at least one of the red hot minxes again, if not the complete pair. Kev would be putty in their hands, I hope he's not on the overnight boat though, just him and Paula and Bondi in that little twin bunkroom does not bear thinking about, especially if they get out the toys! It will make being bummed by puffs look like the vicar's teaparty!
im on speed ferries thursday afternoon / evening so no party bumming sorry

Chris (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 05, 2008, 02:19:37 pm »

Enjoy Kev but be carefull I warn you they will eat you alive!!!!!    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Bring on the low flyers
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 05, 2008, 02:35:32 pm »

I think Kev MK3, has room in his car and he is not far from Manchester, so you could fly into there, he did offer a lift to another CA member so he must have room in his car only him and his co pilot I believe, why dont you PM him and ask the question I think he leaves on the Thursday.
Brian Kiss
i live about 20-30 minutes from Manchester Airport and i maybe able to squeeze you in - just dont have huge bags as im struggling for space now  Roll Eyes

Kev they won't have too much luggage, but expect some to be in the company of some huge bags; huge fun bags!

Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 05, 2008, 03:13:08 pm »

Enjoy Kev but be carefull I warn you they will eat you alive!!!!!    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
i may enjoy that!

Brian Kiss

Kev they won't have too much luggage, but expect some to be in the company of some huge bags; huge fun bags!

May not be a issue as my friend STILL has NO fudging passport so they fun bags may be fine

Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 05, 2008, 03:50:48 pm »

i may enjoy that!

Brian Kiss

May not be a issue as my friend STILL has NO fudging passport so they fun bags may be fine

With all that room in your car I just hope she does not bring the buggy and the little one or you could be baby sitting on the Friday night while they party. Huh

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 05, 2008, 03:53:02 pm »

i may enjoy that!

Brian Kiss

With all that room in your car I just hope she does not bring the buggy and the little one or you could be baby sitting on the Friday night while they party. Huh
im sure the baby can fit in the glove box with some BFI (Brute Force & Ignorance)  Roll Eyes

Bondi Babe

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 07, 2008, 09:36:48 am »

Grab your Socks and drop your Cocks Grin
watch out boys, Paula + Sprog and myself will be UK bound Sunday morning, arriving LHR on QF1 Monday 07:00, then short flight to Manchester getting in 11:45.

The plan is to visit kith and kin and believe or not Paula will be introducing me to some of her ex-pole dancing girlfriends:D

we're so happy all we do is laugh and cry at the same time.

the plan is be across to LM sometime Friday, Brian thankyou so much for giving so much help, without you and the rest of the Liverpool Boys this would not have been possible.

We have a special delight prepared just for you Tongue

You all sound so mad we can't wait to meet you all.

So for now BIG down under kisses from all of us and Big wet ones when we meet you all. xxxxx
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 07, 2008, 09:25:21 pm »

should i run now?

Chris (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 08, 2008, 08:03:45 am »

Can't wait to see you and paula again!!! See you there  Tongue Tongue Tongue Evil Evil Evil Grin Grin Grin Grin

Bring on the low flyers
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 08, 2008, 12:18:14 pm »

Brian what news from down under? Does Kev need to pick them up at Ringway?

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: