Club Arnage
May 13, 2024, 08:21:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: brownie points  (Read 9611 times)
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2006, 09:51:00 am »

aaaaaaaaahh we can all dream.............its not going to happen tho!!!

been there done that doing it again !
SmithA
CA Veteran

smithytours.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2006, 10:02:22 am »

i must confess the other half is pleased when i go, the earlier the better i think.

hmmmm perhaps i should be worried we do seem to have a lot of milk when i get home  Grin

LM 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07 - LMS Silverstone 05 - Donington 06 - Jarama 06 - Monza 07 - Valencia 07 - Silverstone 07
vqdave
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

world humbering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2006, 10:03:39 am »

ha ha every year there is grief to be had, i have been going since before mrs vqdave had that title and she entered the contract knowing this but still, each year without fail i get it in the neck, who knows why, but this year, i do not know what is different and i think it pays not to look too hard, but mrs vqdave came home the other day with a nice new sleeping bag for me, she had been in Millets for a long time talking to the sales bod about the best one for Le Mans where it is always hot, but can get chilly at night.

So this year she is happy, but how long will this last? I expect when my new tent gets delivered that will cause some upset for an unknown reason.

I say, just write it up on teh family calender as soon as it goes up on the 1st of Jan and keep your head down.

I have offered a weekend away for her and friend(s) on me at a ladt spa of some sort on another weekend so we both get a weekend away, but that hasn't worked yet.

But, i would never take her with me, no way how on earth could i enjoy getting sunstroke whilst chewing a steak hache drinking warm stella and queing for my 5 mins with the crazy pigals with mrs in tow?HuhHuh

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: