Club Arnage
May 12, 2024, 07:54:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great weekend  (Read 1518 times)
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2006, 09:24:07 am »

Hey people, have been reading a lot of hoo-ha about last weekend, on my part I had a great time, arrived earlier this year and was able to take part in the good natured activitys and made a lot of new friends, one of the highlights for me was "mad friday".... has to be seen to be believed, it was good fun cruising down mulsanne,indianapolis,arnage and ville especially in the company of some great guys who showed me round (the two traffic policemen in their cobra) they certainly made a lot of people smile. Unfortunately with 230,000 people attending an event you are bound to get a very small minority of dick-heads/chavs/trailor-trash wotever you want to call them and with the amount of beer consumed on site (I would like to know how much, must be quite a few tanker loads what with the DFH crew there and all) some are bound to over-step the mark, I only saw one dip-stick who thought it was cool to throw beer into an open sports car (what a waste) If that had been my car I would have battered him!!!!! oh and I saw a geeza climbing a lampost being used as target practice for fireworks .....not a good idea ! But on the whole it was all well behaved (my opinion), The race itself was very good too, I just love the sound of  those corvettes!!!! and we also managed to evade the attension of Les Flicks on our travels, I found everybody on Houx/A campsite very friendly and could have spent the whole weekend just chatting Grin Grin anyway those are my thoughts and I will be there next year for sure Grin Cheesy Wink

been there done that doing it again !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: